Background Image

Your Favourite Eldar Weapon

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Joram, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Al'Chir Alchy Subordinate

Fusion weapons and especially the Dragon's Breath Flamer... BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  2. GroBoiD GroBoiD Subordinate

Singing spear\executiner (i hope their distance will be work in game) for melee and...oh i forget, main weapon of dark reapers.
  3. Qwin Craedathi Prefectus

Mine would have to be Mandiblasters, I mean its lightning shooting out of your face and you don't even have to pull a trigger (psychic uplink ftw).

Also the Shard of Anaris because it turns my Autarch into a super HQ killer.
  4. i would say harlequins kiss. Nothing says die more than mincing the insides of anything.
    btw what are the TT stats of the harlequins kiss
  5. So'Kiel So-Kiel Well-Known Member

Mandiblasters are not lightning, they shoot lasers. And the Eldar don't have any triggers at all, all is psychic-linked.
    Rickmar likes this.
  6. Luciasar Luciasar Well-Known Member

Scorpion's claw, because making that evisceration more shooty.
    Long rifle, because stop picking your nose you nasty ork. Let me pick it for you.
  7. Indraugnir New Member

Harlequin's Kiss stat line
    Strength is that of the User and it has the Melee and Rending rules

As for my weapon of choice i also like the Suin Daellae (Wailing Doom), but in the form of a staff
  8. Indraugnir New Member

oops wrong quote ment to quote / reply to Arbiterze sorry
  9. Bishop520 Active Member

I'm interested in seeing a Prism Rifle (I read those were a thing but were quite rare), the concept intruigues me. Eldar Las weapons are also high on the list for me. And of course, shuriken catapult, a must-have.

As for melee weapons, I don't really have a preference (though I did, some long time ago, mention that I would like to strap a power cell to a Scything Talon and use that as a power weapon, but then that's not stricktly Eldar weapon, now is it? :p)
  10. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Nothing it just gives Rending.