Background Image

Your Favourite Eldar Weapon

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Joram, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Shameless copy of the SM thread.

Wich weapons are your favourites?

Mines are death spinner for range combat and witch blades for melee combat.
    Gamebox3000 likes this.
  2. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

I dont know what thy are called but if have to pick.

Warp spider weapon, shuriken i believe something.
  3. Quothe Quothe Subordinate

You mean the Death spinner?... yeah they rock that'd be my choice too..... I can just imagine the terror of a trooper when they realise that they are covered in monomolecular webs and any movement they make could work the wire through the joints of their armor and start cutting bits off ..... Bwahahahahah
  4. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

If i ever roll eldar that is the weapon of choice, they are brilliant.

Thanks for letting me know!
    Quothe likes this.
  5. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Let's hope they make it in to the game, because his teleport mechanic will be hard to design and balance... i really like warp spider weaponry, exarchs are the coolest unit in WH40k universe IMHO
    Nether and Quothe like this.
  6. So'Kiel So-Kiel Well-Known Member

Eldar power sword and shuriken pistol - my first choice. Eldar chain sword or Biting Blade would be second.
    But I'd like to see and try out all the Eldar arsenal in the game eventually.
    Yes, Death Spinner must be something spectacular. Hope to see some vortex weaponry too)

Anyway, all Eldar weapons must have striking visual effects, imo)

There's nothing so hard about it, it's not harder than designing or balancing any other mechanics.
    I hope to see them in EC.
    Quothe likes this.
  7. Arvina Arvina Subordinate

In melee...singing spear or just a normal power spear if such a thing even exists.

Ranged..tough one....guess I'll just go with a fire-pike for now but I don't have a definitive favourite.
    Hosk likes this.
  8. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Normal Power Spears do exist yes.

My favourites probably going to be something along the lines of the Harlequins Kiss if that counts.
    Hosk likes this.
  9. 4uk4ata Active Member

Yep, nothing like something that spews metric km's of spinning mono-edge wire whenever it penetrates something... Wait, that sounds dirty :p .

Personally, I'd like to see a sunrifle. For those not familiar with eldar weaponry, it's the a spiffy toy for hawk exarch - imagine a lasgun on steroids for MORE DAKKA. This baby pulls off 50% more shots per round than an assault cannon. Granted, those shots aren't all that individually... but they don't come individually.
  10. Tyryt Tyryt Prefectus

D-scythes. Because seriously, nothing says awesome like sucking people into the warp. Melee, that's a bit more tough choice, but probably Singing Spear.
    Nether and digital3lf13 like this.