Background Image

Xbox one

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by simmxstar, Jan 30, 2018.

1. simmxstar Recruit

Ive been looking forward to playing this is it ever coming out on the xbox one its been over 2 years since ive herd anything about this game
    Grammaticus_John likes this.
  2. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Food for thought:

In Summer 2016, bE made an official game-advertisement for launch-day that (among many other features) included that the game will be available for PS4 and Xbox.
    Several weeks later, bE scrapped that advertisement from Steam and from their homepage. You can find that advertisement on other gaming-websites, but you cannot find it anywhere on the bE-website and bE refuses to talk about it.

According to Nathan's newest State of the Crusade, the console-versions of EC are basically-finished and gathering dust.
    Firskon likes this.
  3. Sindri Myr AnotherAlpharius Steam Early Access

Does that mean that console's EC is better than PC version?
    Because PC =/ consoles
    Firskon likes this.
  4. Deathwish the Brutal Deathwish Well-Known Member

@AnotherAlpharius
    In what universe is that statement true? LoL!!!
  5. Sindri Myr AnotherAlpharius Steam Early Access

In true, you mean PC = consoles, or you say that PC was always =/ consoles?
    Or maybe both? Or maybe neither? Tzeentch, log out.
  6. Damn it! I was hoping for an Xbox one version. I don’t have the money to keep a good PC up to date, which is why I play system! I just found out about the game today researching Warhammer games. I thought this looked dope as hell! Wanted to play! To my disappointment, no console version was out. :(
    Firskon likes this.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

strange my good pc costed 3x that of an xbox and laster 6 xbox console releases if you count all the versions of the Xbox consoles that they released and is only now in need up a GPU upgrade ... the rest is still usable..

I think you listen to much to sales ppl trying to sell you 1700mhz ram sticks and multiple 1080 SLI rigs