Background Image

Why Do We Have A Big Delaying

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by volimnir0, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Why do we have to wait for couple of seconds while opening Store and Inventory? What causes that kind of delaying? I've never seen that delaying on any else game while opening Store and Inventory. I've seen some delaying on Space Marine while opening Customizer screen sometimes not always.(I've just checked)

And why can't we login to the forum directly and instead have to enter our birthdate? Do we have to be on certain age to use the forum? And why it directs us to the main page again? And when we are going to the forum again why we stand as not logged in? It sucks.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I log into the forum automatically. no age verification necessary
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

For me it is.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Bookmark the forums and check to box that says remember me
  5. Horus Firskon Cipher

[​IMG]
  6. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Bookmarking forum does nothing. And I already choose "Stay Logged In" option.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Works for me
  8. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

It wants birthdate when I clear cookies imo. Because when I logout it doesn't want it anymore. Also bookmarking forum means nothing. You click on there instead of typing "forum.e"
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

of course if you clear cookies its gonna ask you everytime ... its the point of a cookie , to remember informations for later
  10. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Yeah. I know. But it shouldn't ask for birthdate though. And after 600 MB of cookies stored browser is gonna working slow like hell.