Background Image

Who Should We Stomp First

Discussion in 'Orks' started by GorgutzEadUnter, Sep 25, 2014.

?

Who are you most excited to STOMP

1. Dem humies (Space marines)

59.8%
  2. Spikey boyz (Chaos)

12.4%
  3. Puny Eldar (Eldar)

27.8%
  1. First off I got this idea from a thread in the Chaos section of the forum. Now obviously as Orks were gonna kill everything in our path. But who are you most excited to smash? who do you feel we Orks as a faction should go after first? Should we make alliances or should we just smash everybody and everything all the time just because.
    DaKaptin likes this.
  2. Probably start with Da Umies, and den krush any other gitz who git in our way! Pointy-ears next.
    B1ackheart and JuSpE like this.
  3. Benny Benny Master

Our clan will likely be spending all of our time combating space marines. If the population ratio predictions are even remotely close to accurate...which I highly suspect they are, it will be in the best interest of all xeno's to push the space marines just to survive. The overpopulated space marine climate might change over time, but until that happens, it will largely fall onto orks to keep them in check.
    Gottar_Krakdskull and Sathorael like this.
  4. Fine by me, can't wait for the beaky bashing to start
    Gottar_Krakdskull likes this.
  5. wraith wraith Active Member

dem khaos crazies have some nice bits and pieces. we outta take em an' den bash dere 'eads in. or maybe bash der 'eads in first. whatever makes fer a better fight.
  6. renato8881 renato8881 Active Member

Yea! Da spikey boyz finks dey are stronger dan da orkz! Dey are good enemy, soo KILL EM ALL!
    GorGrinDakka likes this.
  7. Dakarn Can New Member

Smash the 'umies first! Dey got all dat fancy loot to make more dakka!
    Sathorael likes this.
  8. Dem pretty faced eldar.
  9. Wolffe Wolffe Subordinate

Smash the humies first of course. They think they're so good. Once they see a wall of 12 year old ork boyz running at them and then they see us bigga orks behind, they'll not have enough bullets to stop the green tide. They'll no doubt have to engage us in heavy melee clashes for which I don't believe they can win! Every battle they'll be outnumbered 2:1 at the least!
  10. Phyrexian Hulk Gauntlet Arkhona Vanguard

Eldar. They are so weak and stealthy, just thinking about them makes me want to smash something.