Background Image

Which Shuriken Cannon Shots Purple Energies?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by volimnir0, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I've seen some Dark Reaper was shooting purple energies. I wonder which one does that.
  2. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Not entirely certain but since it's the only shuriken cannon I don't have right now (and I'm wondering about this myself), I think it's the ice hawk cannon:
    https://eternalcrusade.gamepedia.com/Ice_Hawk_Cannon

Maybe others can confirm/refute it? Somebody here with the Ice Hawk unlocked?
  3. It's not the Ice Hawk, unless they updated it. Pretty sure it's this one:
    [​IMG]
    It was added in an update earlier this year.
  4. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

I have used that and I'm pretty certain it's not purple, just normal shots. Now this is an interesting riddle... Is there a backer shuriken cannon or some rare reward I'm unaware of?

(EDIT): Now I notice that there's an (alt) Cannon for RTC. CyborgDragon might be right that it's this one in his screenshot. I mistook it for the alt skin one from the loot chests (the greenish/yellow one). I'm currently not on a PC with access to EC, so can't check. So it's either this one or the ice hawk with my bet going for the 5k RTC one since I can't remember seeing a differently coloured Shuri cannon before. Probably won't mean much though since I bet there are few ice hawk cannons going around to begin with:)
    Cyborg_Dragon likes this.
  5. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

if it's not the new 5000 rtc cannon (alt) than it's farseer's wrath a catapult, and the OP is mistaking it for a cannon when seeing it fired.

I don't have the new cannon so can't tell 100%
  6. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Yeah. I can confirm that this isn't Ice Hawk Cannon since I'm using it. And yeah I thought it was that one because it's purpelish color. Thank you!

I thought the one of the 2 (Alt) versions could be shooting purple since there was no Shuriken Cannons available in the Store. And as someone else confirmed it is I am happy.

I'm pretty sure it is the Farseer's Wrath Catapult if there is one named like that since the Farseer's Wrath version of Catapult shots purple.
  7. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Yes, both the new Shuriken Catapult and Shuriken Cannon shoot a purple-ish variant of the Asuryans Fury's projectiles.
  8. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Both? The orange one too? Really? Btw Farseer's Fury shoots purple projectiles whereas Asuryan's Fury shoots orange projectiles.

Btw why do you have Lady and a nickname?
  9. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

They have embraced the eldar like ash..
  10. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Ahahahahaha.

wut