Background Image

Which Chaos Army Do You Like The Best?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by IvanMulkeen, Nov 18, 2014.

?

Which Chaos army do you like the best?

1. Alpha Legion

2. Red Corsairs

3. Crimson Slaughter

4. Company of Misery

5. The Cleaved

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blood for the Blood God!
    That being said - out of the possible choices - definitely Crimson Slaughter.
  2. alias, Nihilus Carpathia, (birth name was discarded, when the Word Bearers purged their ranks of loyalists,and a new name taken to symbolize my rebirth to chaos!)

Word Bearer, since the heresy fought on Terra alongside Erebus.
    due to my relationship with Erebus ,i have received the gift of harboring a child of the warp in my flesh, its name is Carpathia.
    the daemon enhances my senses even further than my astartes geneology already have. allowing me to hunt my prey more efficently.
    my weapons, are the deathlock cestus power fist and the reapers tounge plasma pistol.
    with the aid of my jump pack, i fall upon my enemy's and tare them apart,or melt them in unholy plasma. before leaping into the air and escaping any pursers.
    hit and run are my tactics.
    due to my unorthodox tactics and my devotion to a single god,Slaanesh.
    my own legion regards me with disdain, and go out of there way to avoid me,and on occasion consign my soul to the warp! They did not succeed, and now embrace Slaanesh in the warp.
  3. Wrathos Wrathos Subordinate

If I could choose any, The Fallen Angels would be a definite winner.
  4. It's nice to know that in such crazy times, even the most dysfunctional of families can have such special moments :) Was it planned?
  5. ofc it was planned.
    as i defiled countless worlds and slayed countless creatures,slaanesh heard my plea for further power and sent one of her servants to join with me in unholy Union.
    now iam pregnant with endless possibilities and paths, i see colours never before imagined, hear music and sounds forbidden by foolish mortals, and best of all i spread the taint of pleasure and pain intertwined where ever i go. FOR SLAANESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Red corsairs are best corsairs!

If it's not too late I would seriously like to see them replace another legion,
  7. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

Wot eff da Red Corsairs are just da Alpha Legion en disguise?
  8. Get outta here you silly ork! We all know only the Alpha Legion is the Alpha Legion in disguise..

..and.. everything else in the game...

..huh..
  9. Alexian Alexian66 New Member

How bout some World Eaters!!!!!!!!
  10. Koliup Subordinate

Iron Warriors are simply the best there is.
    Iron within, iron without and all that.
    Vintage likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.