Background Image

When Someone Ignores You You Can't See Their Posts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Dec 8, 2018 at 4:39 AM.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Well I can't see Deathwish's posts anymore. I see the people quote from him but not his posts. So I thought that he gets banned or his posts deleted but then ignoring comes to my mind. I think he might be ignored me, amirite?

Edit: Oops, I've just realized even when I am not logged in I can't see his posts. What has happened with ma' lil Deathwish? :(
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

That's because Deathwish posted a picture of an anus and got banned from the forum and had all his posts deleted.

Including the hardcore fisting thread where we had our deep fisting party's.
    Shame really ....
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Hmm. I just saw him on the game but with different names. Also on Orks too. I'm sad about him. I used to like him and his playstyle. :(

What is hardcore fisting thread?

Btw hey, a quick question for you. There is a Power Fist mained Legion and there is a Power Fist mained character that following a specific god just like World Eaters and Khorne Berzerkers use Chainaxe?
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

What was the hardcore fsting thread ?

Well it's where we shared videos of us fighting and failing with the power fist as a weapon.

As far as I know no chaos legion or god has a specific liking to the powerfist.

Certain individuals might have a particular fetish for a powerfist tho.
    Like Huron Blackheart comes to mind.
    Since he likes to wear a custom bearlike power fist over his bionic arm.
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Hmm. I think I remember his thread. :D

What about Chainswords? Power Swords? Power Axes? Power Mauls? Force Swords? Force Axes? (No Power Mauls there I think?)

Which god would be best for Power Fist ingame then you think?

Bearlike? Hmm? But you haven't respond that which god he follows? :p Also his claw looks like(Is it Power Claw or Fist? Look like a Claw but Power Fists and Claws are equal? Isn't Orks' one is a Klaw?) Nemeroth's that he could spits out warp energy while he would flame I presume.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

The story is that nobody really knows what god or gods Huron follows.

Some say its Malal or Malice others say its some other minor Chaos deity.
    Games Workshop has kept this a mystery to add flair to the character.

Power claw and Power fists or ork power "Klaw are basically the same thing. one has fingers the other has claws, but essentially they are the same weapon.

What is different and what I think you might be thinking off here are the Lightning Claws and Chain Fists.
    Which are different.

Lightning claws are Powerfists/claws with extra claws ontop . like someone stuck some powerswords to a power fist/claw and was like.. i'm ok with this.
    They also get used in pairs usually unlike fists which is usually just the one fist.
    [​IMG]

Chain fists are powerfists with big chainswords or eviscerators stuck under the wrist.
    they are mainly for sieging and breaking walls/doors/bulkheads and the occasional vehicle.
    [​IMG]
    Chainfists usually also get used as a single weapon and not dual wielded like the Lightning Claws.
    JojoKasei likes this.
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Ooh, sad. :/

Malal? Hmm. He is some Chaos God right? I just thought of Eldar because it sounds like so. Then suddenly I remembered Chaos Gods aren't just 4 but the main ones. So the other Chaos Gods bless you also?

But while Claw can penetrate Fist can only apply blunt force. In SM there was Claw mode too as a weaker than Power Fist. Ah yes maybe I confused Lightning Claw with the Power Claw. :/

So Chain Fists are better version of Power Fists, Power Claws? Also I've just read about that we do have lights tanks as Predators, if we had heavy ones how would it take to take them down with Power Fists?

Also it has told that Shatterjack do 40% more damage to vehicles but it says 40% lifesteal from vehicles. Which is correct. I am asking this since there is wrong informations all over the place.

Wtf. Can you dual wielding in 40k? :OOO Didn't know. All had pistol on the off-hand. =D

Also do you know why on some games they just use pistols on the right hand and the weapon on the off-hand?

Chainswords work as a chainsaw right? Like it's chain works with an engine.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

That last bid is why im doubting Huron has anything to do with him tho since he doesn't display any favor for the number 11 noir black and white color schemes

Yes

The damage that Power fist or claws do comes mostly from the powerfield surrounding the weapon. not the actual weapon itself having claws instead of fingers to cut is really just a bonus.
    And realistically speaking if the powerfield already disintegrates armor, flesh and bone . what is there really left to cut afterwards.

ALso SM is just a game that's also not made by games workshop. they have their own interpretation of the world of warhammer 40.000.
    Don't use it as a basis for 40k stuff it also get most shit wrong imo.

Yes .. but they are also heavier and there for usually limited to being used Terminators.
    Land Raiders are heavy tanks. and the get popped by fists just as good.

Lifesteal.

Yes a motor drives the chains. it's usually not a gasoline engine tho.
    Altho with Orks it can be anything really.. a fooking squik in a wheel can do the job even.
  9. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Okay. Got it. But why Chaos has no honor? Renegade was looking like cool to me then I checked the definition. It seems it even worse than the traitors. :( At least traitor seemed cool to me like they had a reason! I made my opinions out of it about Chaos!
    What are the blessings of the other Chaos Gods then?
    Hmm, but since both are a Powa Fists, the damage that comes from the powerfield should be same and the it still cuts. ☻
    Then how they don't(Power Weapons even Power Sword too!) consume your whole armor?! There is an explanation in the lore or they disintegrates any kind of armor like Terminator included? I am talking about even Power Swords too btw. And how Power Armors regenerated? After it broken it reproduce it's materials back?

Games Workshop makes no game but at least they approve? :/ Hmm, oh-kay. And it was Lightning Claw btw not Power Claw.
    Hmm, heavier, then apply even moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar damaaaaaage! Oh, nice. Terminatas'!
    What about Baneblaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaades?
    What kind of an engine is that?
    Huh wot?
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Gw left that up to our own imaginations.

They don't.
    That's just something computer games do nowadays.
    In the world of warhammer 40k only 3 types of materials can self repair 2 of which are used to produce armor from
    Eldar wraithbone.
    Necron living metal.

And the stuff that the Emperor's webway was made out of could also self repair but that's only because it's just reversed engineered Eldar wraithbone basically.

Power Armors are not made out of special material that can self repair.
    It needs replacement parts and repairs when damaged just like normal body armor.
    The stuff power armor is made out of is called Ceramite and it's an advanced form of ceramic material.
    (basically futuristic baked clay...)

Some form of electric motor.