Background Image

What Should Our 5th Craftworld Option Be?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by GrimLord, Dec 5, 2013.

?

5th Craftworld

1. Alaitoc

59.5%
  2. Yme-Loc

8.4%
  3. Iybraesiil

4.6%
  4. Altansar

17.6%
  5. Lugganath

9.9%
  1. ... I think the Gold and Blue is really pretty.
    Estera likes this.

2. But wouldnt Carcharodons just be SO COOL? ^_^
    Casavay likes this.
  3. Saraph Midas Casavay Well-Known Member

Ef yeah! But I don't think they're quite popular enough, with five First Founding chapters still around to be implemented, which is basically the reason why I think Alaitoc will be Number 5.

4. Well lets be fair here, none of the other craftworlds have any lore above footnotes. Regardless of whether or not their color scheme is good or bad or whatever, the other worlds just have no meat on their bones right now, so even I voted in the poll for Alaitoc even though I dont even like them that much.
    Casavay and Estera like this.
  5. Saraph Midas Casavay Well-Known Member

I don't disagree, and that is part of the reason why in my head, Alaitoc is already in the game. It being the most likely thing doesn't mean I have to like it, though.
  6. I decided that I dislike Alaitoc being the shoe-in for the next faction. We dont have to choose it just because its the only available option, lets choose Altansar instead! Lets have a runoff election and choose Altansar just to throw a wrench into the wheels of fate and inevitability, because those are such shallow and defeatist concepts!
    coffeemonster likes this.
  7. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

voted "lugganath"
  8. Well, we can always make a desperate last stand and try to get something, ANYTHING in other than Alaitoc?
  9. ditto, their links to the Harlequins and their annihilation of an entire Chaos renegade chapter
  10. If the Altansar poll fails maybe I will make another one between Alaitoc and Lugganoth, but Altansar has more lore than Lugannath, and that seems to be why alot of people were voting for Alaitoc over Altansar. If Altansar cant beat Alaitoc I HIGHLY doubt Lugannath could.