Background Image

What Should Our 5th Craftworld Option Be?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by GrimLord, Dec 5, 2013.

?

5th Craftworld

1. Alaitoc

59.5%
  2. Yme-Loc

8.4%
  3. Iybraesiil

4.6%
  4. Altansar

17.6%
  5. Lugganath

9.9%
  1. Hijallo Hijallo Subordinate

So, overwhelming majority for the craftworld from the Path series. Can some of the fellow Ranger infiltrate devs' design team?
  2. Hijallo Hijallo Subordinate

So, overwhelming majority for the craftworld from the Path series. Can some of the fellow Ranger infiltrate devs' design team?

3. Isn't Iynaden the most populated or something like that? I feel as though they should probably include the largest craftworld over one that's known for a class that isn't confirmed at launch.
  4. Diasaffected member Norm Well-Known Member

5. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

1. Alaitoc
    2. Lugganath
    3. Altansar
    Any of those will do

Honestly though, I can't see the devs picking any other than Alaitoc, especially with the outcast ranger-guy.
  6. Luciasar Luciasar Well-Known Member

They got better. Maugan Ra is basically the Eldar's biggest badass. He was all like "HELL NAW THEY AIN'T TOWIN MY CRAFTWORLD" and dragged that sucker back into realspace. But now everybody thinks they're super creepy and nobody will hang out with them.

...speaking of necromancy, isn't this thread from december?
    Dakka-Face likes this.

7. Iyanden lost 80% of its population. I HIGHLY doubt it is the largest any longer, though maybe it was before the Tyranids attacked it.

8. Bah humbug, there are lots of threads from 2013 still around. Most of them just have more pages is all.
  9. Dakka Face Dakka-Face Subordinate

Where have you been for the last couple years? Iyanden are beginning to take over Ulthwe as the main craftworld with all the new supplements, books and models centring on them.
  10. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Yup also the elite/heroes in the store are from Iyanden, in the Valedor novel they present a Iyandeni farseer (Taec Silvereye) that is almost as powerful as Eldrad and Iyanna Arienal is going to be the most important Eldar character in the near future if GW keep expanding on the idea of Ynnead, and we also have Yriel.

Btw there is a high possibility that EC happens before the tyranid attack on Iyanden.
    Dakka-Face likes this.