Background Image

What Should Our 5th Craftworld Option Be?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by GrimLord, Dec 5, 2013.

?

5th Craftworld

1. Alaitoc

59.5%
  2. Yme-Loc

8.4%
  3. Iybraesiil

4.6%
  4. Altansar

17.6%
  5. Lugganath

9.9%
  1. i admit Yme-loc does have cool colours and i think they would look great acting as some kind of detail colours on aspect warriors so that people can still show they belong to a craftworld

i would personally like to see altansar just because it would mean we could get new info on them.

what ever the options are im not too fussed, as far as i know it's all superficial anyway even things like the wolf priests are just gonna be a reskin. and it doesn't affect my character.
    URfever likes this.
  2. Azarune Azarune New Member

Kind of hoping we can get an option to recolor our characters. I would love to pretend that my OCraftworld (see what I did there?) is down there helping. Though I can understand why my desire would be a turn off for some people.
  3. Droguza Droguza Active Member

Surprised by Iyanden people?... It's one of the 5 main craftworld's.

Simple math tells you... well i don't needa get into it. I'm sure you do understand. I can't see the public vote for the 5th being anything outside of Alaitoc.

Then again... There was the Black Templars fiasco.

I'm sure as far as Eldar are concerned, there aren't more lesser craftworld fans than Alaitoc fans. Or Eldar enthusiasts overall that won't all vote Alaitoc out of respect for fellow Eldar players.

Good thing Space Marine didn't have Eldar... or this could be a very different situation. Colors, skins, Lore doesn't matter and new fans etc. etc.
  4. So'Kiel So-Kiel Well-Known Member

The poll should have been multi-optional(

Voted Iybraesil, as I expected that my first choice - Altansar - would make lots of votes even without it.

As of now I'm totally surprised by the results. Why Alaitoc? Retribution and Eldar Trilogy is my guess for the answer)) But yes, there are lots of Rangers fans..

It is a center only to Outcasts, I'd say =D
  5. Quothe Quothe Subordinate

Maybe because it is the 5th of the 5 major craftworlds?
  6. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

I think it's a center for most things but just famous for Outcasts.
  7. I voted lybraesiil mostly cause of their colour scheme :/
  8. Droguza Droguza Active Member

You're hurting me
    So'Kiel likes this.
  9. Ganelon Ganelon Well-Known Member

Alaitoc should've been with the original four.
  10. Shas'o monat Azkaellon Subordinate

Lugganath : who wouldn't like to play a pirate :D

Devs already stated they don't want snipers in their game, thus Alaitoc could be excluded from the game, as BT are for other reasons, for the moment at least.