Background Image

What Is The Rolex(Or Rollex?)?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Well I've heard of it couple of times but I have no idea what it is. Can someone explain me this?
  2. Something you should never use.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

But what is that?
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Nothing you should ever know
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

But I wanna know! Just tell me what is that not how it works. I'm curious that why people mention about it so often!

Bwahahahahahaha now I know!

"its crouching before rolling , since the roll from the crouch position is quicker than the normal one"

You're explaining it to someone else but when I ask. How you hate me!
  6. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Well the devs don't call it an 'exploit' even though it's a bug that can be exploited so I suppose it's ok to say, it's kindof common knowledge anyway.

While your shooting, or not (This also works starting from a non shooting crouch position) simply:
    • Crouch
    • Roll (and continue shooting)
    • When you stop rolling you'll immediately bypass a few critical animation frames and instantly get out your gun and continue shooting.
    All that and you get iframes too!

So in short, just two steps: Crouch, Shoot while rolling and repeat till your targets dead.

Once everyone knows how to do it melee will be finally killed off, the devs will see the urgency of this bug's desperate need to be fixed due to mass class extinction. And the Tac meta will finally get it's much needed, long deserved re-balance. Like every other class in EC has.
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Thank you. I've tested it and yeah he start shooting a bit faster. And now I understood why some people are crouching while shooting and still being in the same position even after rolling.

So what is iframe?
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

9. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Not you...
    Mr thraxus illidari lord of the burning crusade up there..