Background Image

What Founders Packs Were Including?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I just don't know. They were saying like "4 Relic Items" for Xenos Pack. But I want to confirm it from who has those packs. What Xenos Pack was including? And I thought special items were part of the packs but every Founder Pack users got these all Founders Gifts?
    [​IMG]

Also the Relic items we have in the RTC store now were part of those packs before which they weren't even there earlier but now.

I want these gifts to be put into the RTC store for 15K RTC. And I WANT THESE FUCKING FOUNDER PACKS SOLD AGAIN I AM WILLING TO PAY FUCKING 400 OR SO DOLLARS! FUCK FOUNDERS!
  2. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

WUT !!!!
  4. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Arafael and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dude they don't have a f***king business sense that's why

and keep telling you they don't care anymore

armors and new designs alone with make them rich in the past but still nothing

now to few players that care

play other games

i bought 3 complete sets of citadel paint, 2 complete sets tamiya paint and 15 model kits ( find a hobby don't waste your time)

if they pump money in this game i will return and buy everything, but still nothing will happened

they don't even do maintenance for a year and 6 months now ( so don't hope for a f**king miracle)
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  6. Rusty Rake RustyRake First Blood!

yup... all those items were in the founder pack. i'll sell you my account for 1k :)
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

So sad that nobody gave a fuck about the question. :/
    That is the action the most I like to do. ;D
    What is the business sense?

Hmm, so you support my idea to bring back Founders Pack? ☻

Citadel Paint? Tamiya Paint? 15 model kits? What's that? Oh, have you bought slightly EVERYTHING yet? ☻

I do. :(
    Is it Xenos Pack? ☻
  8. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

the free to play business (that means you pump new things so people will buy and they will make money, to fund new things)

dude yes sell all things founders pack, everything in development

a skull icon in every freaking helmet(mk 3 arm armor has that, cut and paste to the helmet)

a sword and wing decal for all dark angel helmet( a short feather commander helmet)

a ultra icon for all ultramarine helmet

and still i don't see the mark 3 leg armor

a freaking loincloth with chapter icons and chaos tattered icon

a backpack with mounted skulls and head

a backpack with 1 or 2 and even 3 torch (they have torch assets already cut and paste attach that to a backpack)

but nothing
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Why you called it free to play? Because there is only buy to have things in free to play plan?

Won't Founders Pack owners be mad then? In Marvel Heroes, Ultimate Pack owners have been mad over who doesn't when they wanted to Ultimate Pack to be sold again.

Don't expect to having all faction armors that they are not gonna buy. :p

Why you are even talking about some things after you answered the questions? You mean you want to see 'em?!
  10. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dude the answer to every question in this forum is Nothing (we can't do shit)

me all class in my dark angel look different (if i can name them all i would)

one they are ez to make, because you just add a few bits (and people want's to personalize their character)

two words "Vanity" and individualism

for founders change color or change something and resell that

dude if i can commission devs to make me a artificer Armour i will pay them 1000 dollars