Background Image

Well now all factions have mostly new players

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Tyranic, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Tyranic Recruit

well now all factions have mostly new players so i guess the space marines got no veteran players wont apply anymore as a reason to say they should be weaker
  2. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Donate yourself as free 300xp :3 F2p need Xp
  3. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

So now we wait for all the data
    Paeyvn likes this.
  4. Tyranic Recruit

my guess is that the lsm is the weakest faction.Now the "new players" drags the faction down argument wont hold also as there is just as much new players on all factions after f2p
  5. The sad thing is since LSM is the most popular faction and the dev team will always listen to their whining.
    space marines will get another health or armour trinket and the Eldar will be nerfed even more.
  6. Tyranic Recruit

well the excuse for the low performing lsm has Always been they have more newplayers that just dont apply anymore now as all teams have had a huge influx of newplayers when it went f2p if the data still shows the lsm is underperforming they really are
  7. How long have you played the game? have you played as the other factions yet?
    LSM have Stalker Bolters, Storm shields, grav weapons, servo skulls, Supports who are better than tacticals, they can increase health and armour with no downsides.
    I lose more games to LSM more than any other faction right now ever since the "ranged" meta, LSM are not underpowered in any way.
    AuKitsune, Phyrak, Houngar and 2 others like this.
  8. Illuminatus Dominus_Galaxia Arkhona Vanguard

LSM are fine in terms of balance. The only reason they don't dominate is a general lack of cohesion among non-guild players. I can tell a team of Ork or CSM pugs to attack C because it is lightly defended, and 9 times out of 10 they will attack C. I tell a LSM team too attack C, and they ignore me and instead attack A, where the majority of the enemy team is dug in and waiting for them.

If LSM could learn to work together and follow orders they could easily outdo the other factions. Instead what happens is people who try to get teams to coordinate get tired of losing because nobody listens and go main another faction.
  9. Tyranic Recruit

tbh that reasoning cant be applied anymore as there is just as much new players in the other teams atm.
  10. Tyranic Recruit

im mostly playing orks tbh chaos seems to be the strongest faction and i would say abbaddons grace is far worse to face than the stalker bolters i would say that autocannons in general is overpowered and have accuracy like mad. and grav weapons ive hardly seen any lsm using. servo skulls can be a bitch. tbh only factions im not playing is eldar. also the chaos armory is having stuff they never have in tt or lore when did chaos get melta guns or plasma guns? =P

i was simply stating that the data should show where the lsm is atm as all factions have mostly newplayers now and the old argument that the lsm is the newbs cant be used anymore. or did that hit a sour spot? as it might show they are indeed in a bad place or it might show they where in a better place than belived anyhow with the f2p you cant say its "the new and bad players" that was all i was stating basically as all faction is having mostly newplayers atm