Background Image

Warp Crystals

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Deathwish, May 18, 2017.

1. Please speed up the wind-up delay of using a warp crystal to match the wind-up delay of using a Narthecium on self please.
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Ummm... Why? It's the same speed as a medkit.
  3. Ok, slow down Narthecium to Medkit/Warp Crystal speeds then. I didn't want to call for a nerf but you backed me into a corner.
  4. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

The narthecium is a dedicated healing tool rather than a medkit, it makes sense to be faster since it's on the medic class. Besides I don't see you complaining about the painboy
  5. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

How much faster is a Narthecium compared to a medkit/crystal?
  6. I'm not complaining about other classes because I'm more concerned about my own faction. Like I said earlier, I didn't want to call for a nerf. I just want my own shit buffed. Stay in your own lane guy.
  7. About 3/4 - Full second faster.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Why ? Then buff all factions...
    You can get the healing crystal on all classes so it s normal to be weaker than the one for the healer class
    I dont understand your point .. you find the animation time for the cristal too long ?? Are you using it in melee or what ?
  9. I don't use them on melee (Berzerker here) but I have them on other classes. And yes, I think it takes too long to use them.
  10. Russo10 Steam Early Access

Warp crystal (and equivalents) is intentionally slower than narth and urty'syringe because those are superior healing tools used by dedicated medics. Also, warp crystal is supposed to be for after combat so you don't have to run back to a supply box if there isn't a support nearby, not for use during combat. It would be like the difference between a soldier in real life trying to triage themself vs the medic. Honestly the animation is about 2 seconds anyways, you're lucky its not longer.
    CMDante, XavierLight, 0strum and 2 others like this.