Background Image

Want try to take on PVE Co-Op alone? Theoretically, winning is possible (Not possible).

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

[Repost from Steam]

[​IMG]

"Say hello to my little friend"
    If you ever wanted to try to take on the PVE Co-Op in Eternal Crusade on by your own, now is your chance. We're testing out on the public test server (UAT) and on our Live servers 1-person Tyranid Hives.

That's right. You can try to take them on as it is theoretically possible to finish it alone. We'll change this back when we've gotten the data we're after, but who knows, maybe this is a thing. Will you be the first?

I'll give you a Relic Pack if you can. We'll see it in our logs ;)

Ps. We also require a video of you doing it, as we want to use it for promotion. Already have quite a few good tries!

In other news
    Objectives - Personal Goals - is also on the test servers, and the ability to tie Objectives into Campaigns is done, we just need to populate it with data and try it out.

Friday we have a playtest on UAT on our new map in development. There will be a couple Relic Packs to give out for top players as an incentive. CSM vs SM @6:30 PM UTC - 2 Matches. Map feedback goes to the official forums.

New relationships with new digital distributors and promotions are coming up, which should bring more fresh meat to the grinders, and we continue working on the setup of the Workshop and how that works, including details on how to work with our files.

"Let's work it" as the poet said.
  2. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

NOICE!

Does it matter if it's the horde mode or the lair mission?
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

No , try one or the other , but no exploit allowed (No airborn unit out of reach for exemple)
    HorNeTNesT likes this.

4. I'm sure many of you have seen this by now, but if you feel like it isn't suitable because of "muh Hawk" I guess I'll go do it with something else.

If Hawk is fine but you want it without music just let me know and I'll do it again with nothing but the sound of screaming bugs to keep me company.
    High_Adept_Zeth and Talron like this.
  5. Prefer that.
  6. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

Well that's my opinion but that exploit to kill the Warrior is a bit lame, eitherwise it was a nice strat you did with few mistakes.
  7. Sure it's lame, but there's seriously no other way to realistically do it because of how fast it runs. The closest I've gotten so far was with a Triparte Dark Reaper specced up for movement speed, a surprisingly viable build I must say.
  8. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

We need Terminators with autocannon to win freaking PVE
  9. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

We need Terminators with autocannon to win freaking PVE
  10. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

WCA will give it a go! Wanna see how far my boys can get haha