Background Image

WAAAGH! Are ya a big an powerful ork? Our clan iz recruitin'!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by WARFAR, Oct 21, 2016.

1. WARFAR WARFAR Cipher

Weez da WRCY clan weez da biggest, strongest an dead 'ardest orks around!

WRCY is a fresh Ork clan, most of our members are located in the EU.
    We are a medium sized clan atm. but we are working on expanding further, we are a close-knit community and we got
    • Ranks,
    • A website,
    • Events,
    • We got some great people among us.
    In our guild you may play as any Ork faction, we use some orky tactics but also play very freely.

WE WANT YOU TO HAVE FUN!
    • Communicate whit your team mates, build friendships, We'll all work better together if we're enjoying ourselves and like our clanmates.
    • Voice chat isn't required but it will help out for coordinated attacks.
    • If you join, plan to be active and supportive of the clan!
    • Have fun!

If you are interested in joining us please take 2 min to Apply at our website, where we put out information about events, socialize, etc.
    http://whiterun-community.shivtr.com/

If you have any further questions, let me know.
    Elector likes this.
  2. WARFAR WARFAR Cipher

WAAAGGHH!
  3. Gumbag Bigos New Member

4. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Wish you guys good luck with your recruiting! WRCY guys were always good fellow krumpers when I encountered them!
  5. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Awesome with more Ork guilds, good luck in the future!
  6. Gumbag Bigos New Member

Awl nob gits can join! Urd of gits iz comin' to snik skumz!
  7. Gungazzam Choure Subordinate

Hey there, do you mind me asking how often your clan party's up for games and how big those groups are?

Im interested in applying, however I have noticed several of your clan members soloing with pugs, which has me a bit concerned about how close your clan is.
  8. WARFAR WARFAR Cipher

We have weekly events, other than that we have a lot of members that are always up for a game. So when there are not events (mid week etc.) they can just hop on Disocord and ask if anyone want to join and then get a small group to play with whenever. Ofcourse our members are also allowed to play on their own or whit friends that are not in the clan when there are not events. :)
  9. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Love seeing another Ork guild pop up. Make sure to play the part in game for me. Love orky talk.
  10. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Love seeing another Ork guild pop up. Make sure to play the part in game for me. Love orky talk.