Background Image

Veteran Dark Angel [Help!]

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by G0LIATH, Jan 27, 2018.

1. ECdaVet.jpg
    Background: I love customizing my character. It's why I've spent loads and loads on RTC. Not only does it mean I get to look cool, but I also get to support this game (which quite frankly I want to survive.)

So here's the story,
    I've been grinding all week to make R5 for a veteran havoc. Unfortunately, when I got it, I found that I was forced to make a sad decision.

My desired loadout was:
    ->Halo of the assailant (Golden glowing halo)
    -> Requiem Heavy Bolter (Golden incense heavy bolter)
    -> Relic Power Armor (Golden armor over silver.)

Here's where the problem came into play. The Requiem Heavy Bolter, though almost identical to the normal heavy bolter, has an increased LP cost. It was just enough to put me over the limit by just ten points! The build would work just fine with points to spare if I were to go with a normal heavy bolter, but it just doesn't fit my veteran. I've put up with the increased LP cost of the requiem all the way to R5, I don't want to drop it from my build now.

---> If I remove the halo of the assailant and go with an iron halo, I'd be sacrificing +30 toughness. (Not to mention a GLOWING Halo.)
    ---> if I remove the power armor, my gun would be golden, but my armor would still be lame old silver. Was grinding to R5 for golden.
    ---> If I remove the requiem heavy bolter, I might aswell give up on life, because that's the entire reason I'm playing a Dark Angel.

The solution to my dilemma is simple. Please reduce the LP of the requiem heavy bolter by 10.

This is an injustice against fashion, and I look forward to being able to equip my heavy bolter.

P.S. Have mercy if this is not posted in the right section, I am somewhat new to these forums.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Ditch the glowing halo and get a regular one if you want to have a halo still. Overall, the halo's are useless at the moment. They are not worth to take with the amount of loadout points they cost. So you might as well get a 30+ armor giving purity seal or grab 20+ toughness.
    Zarbustibal and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Active Member

dude your like a beacon

remove now and run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. I'd imagine that LP point cost would be a relatively easy fix, why haven't the developers gotten around to it if veterans are avoiding the only veteran-specific wargear?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

That's the spirit. Also if you guys really want to help the game drop a positive review on steam. Just remember to keep it truthful and as far as the loadout goes I too play for swag and just use the regular hall. It stacks nicely with the bonus armor a vet gets but it is pretty damn costly.
  6. Strange... Why was my post removed from this thread?
    LOBOTRONUS and Voronsky like this.
  7. Give the man his -10LP on Requiem Bolter!
    TankusPL and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  8. ZeGit ZeGit Recruit

Shit loadout.
    ProteusVM likes this.
  9. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

That aint helpin man.