Background Image

Valraks Help and Guides

Discussion in 'New Player Tips & Training' started by Valrak, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

I'm just going to keep this thread updated with any guides/tips for people to help them better themselves. All the class guides are my PERSONAL preference.

Hope it helps you out :)
  2. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

3. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

4. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

5. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Another load out guide is here, this time we're looking at the Apothecary. This class is one of the most important classes when it comes to the Space Marine faction. It's sometimes hard to see when people do not play the class as it should be intended, hopefully this video will help. I would love to get feedback on it and share some of your stories to help out others! Hope you enjoy the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5kIRqj-dU
  6. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

7. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Correct me if i am wrong but the beacons only work if you are in their effect if you run trought it you will only be healed a little bit (the short bit where it counts you as being in the effect). The one where running trough it and it healing you even after wards is the medicade with its heal over time buff. I leave the loadout to personal pref so i wont comment on it. You should have mentioned that if you run into a fire fight that has a lot of downed people but there is too much fire for heal nades or your out of them then the apo should find a covered space to heal people that is close by so that the downed players can crawl there. I see too many apos just rambo in there , try to throw nades and die or are out of nades so they try to manual rex out in the open and die.
    ProteusVM likes this.
  8. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

DJ KHALED is my Pokemon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.