Background Image

Twitch - July 7

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Hey Crusaders,

Come hang with us this Friday @ 2pm EST for our next livestream! On the schedule this week:

• Personal goals
    • Q&A

See you there >>

Given the tone of recent posts on the forum, I feel the need to put in a disclaimer: Let's keep the comments civil. Rude/passive aggressive comments will be deleted and temporary bans may be issued.
  2. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

Anything new about the vehicles ? Autarch ? Eldar campaign ?
    Dargadon, Katzu_HSM and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Horus Firskon Subordinate

Developers can go on vacation. Developers can do nothing. Nathan can be told lies. And players should be silent and smiling. Welcome to the Gulag. Thank you behaviour interactive.
    omarx, Vaanes, Twirl and 13 others like this.

So it's looks like again no new content for the game ehhh............. :(:oops:
    DAG42 likes this.
  5. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Just FYI: Personal goals IS content.
    NostramoBorn and Talron like this.
  6. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

That depends on the implementation. If it is just an exclamationmark somewhere on my screen telling me to kill/assist 10 enemies, execute 3 enemies and to get 2 revives on friendlies for 5k bonus requisition on a daily CD it hardly qualifies as that.
  7. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

No it is not.

I get that the term "content" is subject to vagueness and subjectivity, but please do NOT argue that "personal goals" count as content.

Even saying that for the TWITCH is a stretch. At best it's subject matter FOR content.
  8. For once I agree with the community: The personal goals in and of themselves aren't 'content.' The system is, and the rewards for them can potentially lead to access to more content, but daily quests by themselves aren't content.

What I care about regarding the Personal Goals system is that once it goes out to UAT & Live, that frees up manpower that can go to the next thing to get rolled out, and the next, etc...
    Necroledo, Brother-Bardiel and Vaanes like this.
  9. Dyuth Steam Early Access

This actually worries me, I bet it wouldn't take more than a day for an skilled programmer to implement it; unless it's a really complex system (which probably isn't), and it's taken like a month or more
  10. Nah 8 weeks seems fine for developing an entire Daily quest mechanic from the group up with a small team and getting it usable for all 4 factions all the time. It a step in the right direction and will free up manhours to work on the next project. Slow progress is progress.
    NostramoBorn and Aven like this.