Background Image

Tribute video to EC, Eldar and MYST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaelaMenshaKhaine, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Hey there,

it's been many years now that I've started following EC, from the very start actually, and even if that game failed in many many ways to deliver what many people expected, I still want to pay my respects for all the fun it brought to me. It's probably too late but I feel it must be done. I have made many friends on that game and joined MYST. EC is the one and only game that grants the ability to play as Eldar warriors, and that makes it an important game for Eldar fans, even with all the flaws the game has. So after all those hundreds or thousands of hours of battle in the grim darkness of the far future, I decided to make this tribute video to this game, its community, the Eldar faction and MYST community.

2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

3. These damned pensioners from another era just won't finally die...
  4. As long as you had fun and the memorys are worth the cost of the game, enjoy and let nobody tell you otherwise.

I've paid a shitload of money for the founders-edition and didn't even get half the content that was promised to me.
    So i am more pissed then the bushes next to a scottish bar
    Demetri_Dominov likes this.
  5. I still exist guys and cut it out... Unless you want to be removed from the forums.
  6. Did you just remove half the threads on here?
  7. The Mods are back in town... The mods are back in town... :p
  8. Kjall Kjall Active Member

What the fuck are you doing back in here?
  9. Dealing with idiots and there posts why are you still here?
  10. Kjall Kjall Active Member

I only came back to ask this question because I heard fasheru was back and had to see for myself, go ahead and check my post history I didn't visit this dead wasteland in months.