Background Image

Trash Fire

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Bitskrieg, Apr 27, 2017.

1. So....I just set my trash can on fire. I had put out my last cigarette ages ago so I thought it was safe and emptied my ash tray like I've done thousands of times before. I got up a few minutes later and went to the kitchen to find smoke billowing out of my trash can. My fire alarm is broken and I've been putting off calling maintenance so I had no idea. I opened the lid and couldn't see anything in there but more smoke. So I grabbed the fire extinguisher from under the sink and put it out. I just spent the last few minutes sweeping up white fire extinguisher dust that got everywhere. I'm going to have to mop and wipe down the counters after I'm done posting. Surprisingly, my trash can seems to be fine. It's 2:30am and I'm way too tired for this. The perfect end for an already really crappy day. On the bright side I'm trying to quit smoking and this is more motivation. Careful with your ash trays, people.
    bossaroo, 0strum, Catnium and 2 others like this.
  2. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

We can all learn from this ork.
    bossaroo likes this.
  3. Good on youz fer tryin ta kick yer habbit lad, gots ta keep yer lungz healthy; youze kant yell without yer lungz!

Jest try to not burn yer house down again pls
    bossaroo likes this.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

typical ork , tries to do something , blows everything up