Background Image

Traitor Assault having problems

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Scoligrosis, May 16, 2017.

1. Im trying to git gud at melee using the traitor assault.
    Its quite the lesson in frustratatorial screaming matches with imaginary enemies.
    I lose every fight and half the time its due to some bug, lag, teleporting enemies, my attacks just not "working" like their supposed to.
    Swings for no damage, dbash that stuns for no amount of time, then i get dbash spammed and im stunned all damn day.

Whats a good build? Marks? I hear khorne sucks. Im trying to use the chain axe. Its too slow to hit one person in melee before they can bolter me down and it breaks vs knives all the time. The RPS system doesnt work. How do you circumvent the bullshit and win a melee fight?
  2. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

1) You dont/ cant without first reducing/ getting rid of most lag
    2) Axes suck its always been swords if you want to be any where effetice
    3) You can do nurgle route if you are good with stamina management or MOS to be extra mobile. Do not go tzench
    4) Two routs you can go life steal khrone (only go if you can fix your lag problems) or toufgh mos/mon build that stack stamina and hp.
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  3. Sucky thing about lag. Its a toss up. Either i get a virginia server and its perfect. Or whoopdeedoo welcome to frankfurt 200ms
  4. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Best bet is to set it to NA server only and it will generally put you there but not always.
  5. Torquemadra Recruit

Use a powerfist and lol as you punt some poor guys veteran into the stratosphere, yeah it sucks as bad as melee does in this game but donking a guy like that cant help to raise a huge smile.
  6. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

+ 1 if you donk a enemy vhecial into a group of enemies coming to stop you/ running away from burning vehicle , I love that. Hard to do but when it's done oh man is it good
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  7. Torquemadra Recruit

Oh yeah, when they hide behind the rhino and you throw it at them is fun, also great is when you have a vehicle storming down on you thinking they going to spat you and you smash it in the face.

Back to the OP, melee in this game is meh but mark of khorne on an powerfist assault with a lifetap mod as well is fun times
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Yeah slow weapons totally suck you should never use them. :rolleyes:

Thats prob what the dude with the Necrotic Chainsword at the end also sad.
  9. Chewdakka Regz First Blood!

muh, bolter.
  10. 1: Go MOK or MON
    2: sword or fist ignore the others unless you have the manslayer.
    3: Use your pistol
    4: GIT GUD!