Background Image

Total War: Warhammer

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Valrak, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

now the question is: the lore is from 8th edition or endoftime/9th edition?
  3. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Da blak orkz are gunna punch evverybody in da faze!
  4. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

This may turn out to be a nice and easy way for me to get involved and learn about Warhammer Fantasy without spending hours studying the texts of Lexicanum. I whole heartedly look forward to pillaging the old world with merry band of Chaos marauders. :)
  5. Aritol Aritol Prefectus

YES!
    but wait...mobile...space?
    Please dont tell me they will make a mobile Total War: Warhammer...
  6. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

God Emprah I hope not, Russ knows there's been too many GW games on released solely on Ios and tablets recently.
  7. JudgeBane JudgeBane Subordinate

No, total war: kingdom is the mobile game.
  8. Aritol Aritol Prefectus

i hope so
  9. JudgeBane JudgeBane Subordinate

At least it's what I understand from the line, the quote is: "We're also experimenting with this in the mobile space, with Total War: Kingdom, and taking the series to a fantasy setting with Total War: Warhammer".
  10. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

b...b...but why??? imagine the possibility of a freetoplay total war game based on the warhammer franchise and developed for mobiles...
    instead of armies, we may use cards, divided into different level of powers (common,uncommon,particular, rare, etc.) which you can earn after every battle in a random way, where you could just spend some money to have more chances to find rarer cards; pack of cards with unique heroes, elite soldiers, factions available just by spending a few tens of money; powers that change the battle that have weeks of cooldown, which can be shortened by invesing a little capital; (all of this are not PtW aspects at all btw!) following an epic campaign, where you can choose EVEN 2 factions, that follows linear campaigns which have the same final outcome, whith unique mission types like taking out all the cards from your opponents or gain more points than him in a tot amount of turns!!!
    ....man, i truly hope this will be the vision the developers have in creating their first warhammer fantasy game.... it will be totally a success....
    Tjeknalis and Aritol like this.