Background Image

There are no plans to add sonic weaponry to the game.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Volla, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Volla Volla Member

As just revealed by Noah on the livestream.

RIP the Slaanesh dream.
  2. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

3. Rathael Rathael Arkhona Vanguard

"No plans" means very little and does not mean they will never do it.

It means it is not on their immediate agenda and is not written down to be done in the next few content updates.

But then nothing is after the stuff we know about. We know about the elites and the heavy infantry to come. After that there are no "plans" that we know of. They will like make plans later on

Those plans they make later on could include sonic weaponry.

Noah always answers "will you do these or this" questions in the same way because the answer is always the same.

The same goes for "when" questions because they are identical. Nothing is set in stone beyond what is being pushed into the next patch.

Nathan and Brent used to answer these questions more positively and say "Yes it's something we can do and want to do, but have not yet planned to do". The answers given by Noah are the same thing, but Noah is more blunt about it and doesn't sugar-coat it.
    Maensith likes this.
  4. Paeyvn Paeyvn Well-Known Member

WHAT?! THIS QUIET OFFENDS SLAANESH!
    Khaernakov likes this.
  5. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

^
    Fucking Elf traitor
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    DerelictHeretic and Paeyvn like this.
  7. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

Technically Sonic Weapons are one of the only Chaos-unique weapons not yet in the game. Khorne has his chainaxe, Nurgle has a chainsword, knife, and grenade, and Tzeentch has his sorcery (then again so does slaanesh and nurgle)
  8. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

Something just ticked in my head... Noise marines (hopefully havoc, i want MY NOISE AS LOUD AS POSIBLE) will very likely be a hero class, just like the kommando you know, and then in the market you buy access to emperors children perhaps? if thats the case thats awesome, cuz noise weaponry would very likely have the power they deserve, but at same time only 1 spawn...
  9. Paeyvn Paeyvn Well-Known Member

Inferno Bolt Weapons are unique to Tzeentch, specifically the Thousand Sons. They basically outright ignore power armor. If flamers are ever added, then Warpflamers are also unique to Tzeentch.
    Cyborg_Dragon likes this.
  10. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

Meanwhile i just sit here... and do nothing,because i've asked about it.

And Sonic Weapons would be on each faction(but we know that Eldars already have Banshee's Mask built in Banshee for that purpose).

I should write that Eldar weaponary list imo like Executioner, Harlequin's Kiss and possibly Fire Axes.