Background Image

The thrill of the battle

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Popol, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Popol Steam Early Access

Hello Brothers, Heretics and Xenos. Name's Apothekus, veteran apothecary ultramarines. To be honest, i only played apothecary for now. 42 hours of fighting side by side with my brothers space marines. Sometimes games are good, sometimes bad, but god ienjoy playing this game. I was waiting for it the moment i heard i could play an apothecary (Well, i'm always playing medic/priest/healer.).
    But for now, i'm waiting to see what the game is going to become.

I do not have a lot to say. It is better to act than talk. But hey, i like this game, i like shooting Heretics, i like killing green skins, i like cutting open the skull of the aliens with my Narthecium. But for the grace of the Emperor, i hope i will be able to get more stuff as a veteran apotehcary 'cause damn, i feel so naked on the battlefield.

Anyway, Brothers, i hope to see you on the battlefield to bully chaos's scum again. It is nice to be with you all, 'cause i know that the community of this game love warhammer 40k as much as i do.

Keep fighting and see you soon guys !
  2. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

Welcome brother Apothekus. I am Hyperius, also of Ultramar.

All warriors of the Emperor need a brotherhood to fight with if they hope to truly make their mark upon Arkhona.

If you're looking to join your fellow Ultramarines I would suggest you seek out Strike Force Ultra: http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/strikeforce-ultra-the-ultramarines-recruiting.44661/

If you're looking for a more diverse brotherhood, where warriors of all banners come to fight in the Emperor's name, then The Hammer of Arkhona might interest you: http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/the-hammer-of-arkhona-loyalists-heed-the-call.46193/

Either way, welcome to the war, brother!
    Talron likes this.
  3. Haldur Haldur Curator

Welcome to the community and the game, Brother! :)

Happy to hear that you enjoy the game so far. Maybe we'll meet on the fields of battle soon.
  4. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Ah...another Angel of Death.

The following line gets an instant recall in my cranial cogitators:
    "The fallen shall be forever remembered, as the Emperor`s finest." - Apothecary, from Dawn of War games;

Welcome.I am glad you enjoy the game.Do stay a while and take a peak around the Forum.I am sure you`ll find many things that will interest you ;)
  5. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

Fresh meat! COOOOMMMEEE AAANNNDD GET IT!
  6. Popol Steam Early Access

Thanks Brothers.

But, what's the point in joining a guild ? it's not like there is a real use right now. (Btw, the ultra's guild seems good. After all, i discovered through a lot of pain that you can never trust space wolves and blood angels. blblblblbl)
    also, is there anything worth after rank 5 ?
    well, no more questions, after all, i was just here to let the ennemies know that they could no longer win this war.

Fight well brothers !

No servant of the Emperor shall fall if I can help it. - Apothecary, Dawn of War
  7. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

In my honest opinion, being part of an organised fighting company (guild) is the only real way to ensure consistent victory. Without organisation on the battlefield individual heroics amount to pointless vanity. I can't remember the last time I had a squad of my brothers with me and lost to an enemy team comprised only of random players.

Other than that, it's just so much more fun to be part of a brotherhood who work together, watch each other's backs and fight as a unit to win.

I would highly suggest joining a guild, any guild, not even ours, though we would welcome you. This is the advice I would give any player not currently in a guild.
  8. grizzvolk Subordinate

welcome brother. i am veteran silent sister alica, i welcome thee unto arkhona. you will find others like me who have been fighting for the emperor since the beginning of this crusade. and i can tell you myself this crusade has been a roller-coaster of frustration. and like those before me i highly recommend you join a chapter and you stick by your brothers and sisters. FOR THE LION!!!