Background Image

The size of your Nob.

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Beardicus, Apr 26, 2018.

?

Would you like your Nobs to be 5-15% larger?

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Only if cover still functions.

4. Only if my "camo" is untouched.

5. Only if my EHPs increase.

6. Only if size of weapon models increase.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. We know Orks get bigger as they fight. Nobs right now don't represent that.
    Would you like your Nobs to have a model 5-15% larger?
    Keep in mind this would increase your hit box, make cover less effective, you'd be easier to see while in "camo", and make navigating narrow hallways, doorways and windows difficult.
    Thank you for voting.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

3. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

play space marine game

big hit box = + hp + armor and + toughness (and melee damage increase)

th (1).jpg

th.jpg

big hit box but hard to kill
    Firskon and Akhorahil55 like this.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Yes they dont have enought ehp /s
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

remember bullets sponge (if sarcasm)

500 xp for killing nob (let the hunting season begin)
  6. Blackwolf Blackwolfff New Member

will need weapons bigger to fit them, plus melee with a knife-breaks without chance of clank. gunz will hav to do more damage to make up for the extra xp for the kill. maybe a power claw but only fists are able to melee them (if used)
  7. I'd say that it would indeed make sense for the orks to have nobz be larger. Honestly, several stripes of tattoos are not really cutting it, while cool. That being said, if hitbox increases and cover efficiency decreases, some recompense is in order.

I'm thinking whether or not to increase the size of the weapons as well. As it is kind of the deal of large orks using otherwise large items (TL shootas, big choppas and the like) as regularily sized ones in case of nobz/warbosses. Then again it would be far, far too broken to have a nob use, say, a shoota singlehanded, unless it is something further down the line hero class thingy.
  8. Poi Poi Drill Abbott

Cover iz already pretty dodgy as an Ork but I'z all fer bigga nobz. Bigga weaponz, beefier boyz, doesn't really matter much t' me. Voted yes cuz I kan't say yes t' all da uvver optionz at da same time.
  9. Iron Weiss Panzerstar Steam Early Access

I am all for bigger nobz. Just need to balance them out a big and make their weapons bigga'.

Not much there is to say about it.
  10. Space Marine Ork Nobs!! That was a leader I would follow as an ork.