Background Image

The next patch... is it going to be a big update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acepost, Feb 11, 2018.

1. acepost acepost Active Member

Hi guys and devs, just wondering when is the next big patch and what can we roughly expect to be in it?
    LOBOTRONUS and MolitvaVoina like this.
  2. bolter nerf thats it
    LOBOTRONUS and Vaanes like this.
  3. acepost acepost Active Member

How did you arrive at this information?
  4. What makes you believe a patch is coming? Then... a big one?
    LOBOTRONUS, Firskon and Vaanes like this.
  5. Because he is "acepost" and by his nature his post's in threads are aceposts!
    LOBOTRONUS, Firskon and acepost like this.
  6. Hello friend I dont come on often anymore but like many others ive been here since the start. I dont mean to come off as negative but I must make it aware that this game is not in a state of getting updates. Also be mindful that this community has many trouble makers who will say and do anything to start a fire. If it smells like a bait post it would be wise to avoid it. I hope this helps.
    Grammaticus_John likes this.
  7. acepost acepost Active Member

Did you not see the State of the Crusade 2018... there will be changes to the game.
    MolitvaVoina likes this.
  8. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Despite all the people shit posting in here there is currently a rather large update on the way. People really need to get on UAT and test things before talking. 2 new maps are coming the 5v5 map and the hill side assault map, av nerfs for all factions, bolter reworks, tweaks for Lash of Slannesh and Stream of Corruption, Plague grenade buffs, Twin link buffs and eldar pistol buffs, vehicle health updates, map changes such as Medusa getting some tweaks, oh and a ton of new weapon skins for guns like the laz and stalker bolter and a few new weapons like the nurgle sickle. If you have any questions about it hit me up on my twitch. It's just Vola you can't miss me. So guys please take the trolling elsewhere.
  9. Yes I have seen that kind of post for four years now. Thats why im telling to to be mindful that these changes may not come. Three years ago we were supposed to have terminators, tank battles, heroes and leader characters, this game was supposed to be a 40k planetside. They changed the goals and dumped the 40k planetside and even then the goals for the new ec were never met. Please just be mindful that even though they say they are going to do it we have no proof of this. I will be very happy if a major content patch does come this year.
  10. Well dont I feel like a fool. I did not mean to mislead him. This is great news but sadly not enough to bring be back just yet. Still very good news.
    Talron likes this.