Background Image

The "I'll see you on the 23rd, scum" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dreadspectre, Sep 19, 2016.

1. In light of all the negative, salty threads about launch, here's a more positive one.

Post here if you intend to be here on Launch Day, ready to purge Heretics, Xenos, Mon-keigh or just want to Krump.

I'll be there, who's with me?
    kharnzor, doobers, Delgear and 15 others like this.
  2. jeths jeths Ordinate

You know, even people salty about launch will probably be here. I personally already enjoyed for 200hours+ (which is nothing compared to some), and such since day 1 of the waves. I don't plan on stopping just yet.
    Sofferenza likes this.
  3. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

I've uninstalled EC like 5-6 months ago but since I'd been following this game all this time since the original reddit AMA, I think I'm gonna install it again and see for myself what's the end product like. Not really hoping for anything special, just simply being curious :)
    Delgear and Thurservorr like this.
  4. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Ive been with this game since its web page was a little path of clicking on bubbles that proposed game ideas. In other words you can take our balance, you can take our win rate, but you can never take our FUN ! WAAAAAAGH !
    Delgear, Shraken, Andy251 and 3 others like this.
  5. I'll be playing it as much as possible, god knows if it will still be around in a years time if we're unlucky. Get it in now I say.
  6. Nepenthe Folken Active Member

Yeah, I'll be healing my way through as Eldar & Chaos (mostly Eldar though).
  7. Dangerisimo Dangerisimo Arkhona Vanguard

I will stand with my brothers to combat the enemies of mankind and delay the coming darkness. Unless my mom needs me to do something or I pull gf aggro.
    Delgear likes this.
  8. Crioxus Arigulius Crioxus Arkhona Vanguard

If I can I'll be there to see the server explode ! ^^ :D
    Sofferenza and Galen like this.
  9. mikk mancubus mikk34 Arkhona Vanguard

With some polish I really feel this game can become the poster game of 40k. Im in
    MungFuSensei likes this.
  10. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

I am very disappointed and sad that EC didn't turn out to be the game I have waited for all these years, but I'll be there on launch day. It feel it's only right to be there after watching the game development since day one.

I reinstalled the game yesterday and played a few matches, played some matches today. To be honest the game was better when I uninstalled it some months ago, and it wasn't very good back then either, so much unbalance and bad maps.

Launch will not end well for EC.