Background Image

The Greater Good Will Stand With You, Noble Eldar...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by ShasO-Kais, Oct 21, 2013.

1. lol, Minecraft references...

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...
  2. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

The only possible Allies we could get as Tau are from the Eldar / as well as i have found some cooperative chaos sense we don't register in the warp the chaos has no need to attack us so a truce may be possible as well as joint operations with some Chaos groups.
  3. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

Some will be blind to The Greater Good we offer our hand to help them yet they ignore it we are here to help we are not like the weak minded barbarians like the orks or the mad ones of the chaos gods
    we seek to betterment of every race but refusal of or peacful ways will require force many Imperium and many other races have seen the Greater good so why not the Eldar
  4. Shas'O Kais ShasO-Kais Active Member

There are those who simply cannot see the light of The Greater Good and cooperation and thus doom themselves to their own fates, they would push away a helpful hand and put themselves on a high pedestal, as opposed to cooperation, even if that pedestal was sinking into a pit of flames...
  5. r3dman Member

I won't deny an alliance between the Tau and the Eldar, albeit unlikely, is a viable option, but Alas! You youngsters are both blessed and cursed, since while you won't ever fully grasp the tragedy of our race, you are safe from Chaos, and that is a gift many among all the races would give their life for. I hope we can cooperate, but you still have a lot to learn before we can trust you.
  6. Oy, don't mind da poncy Eldar runts. You Grayskins can come join da WAAAGH! Just meet at these coordinates wif lots o' shiny bits and your best dakka for da welcome party.
    Felix - Proteus likes this.

7. will there be pizza?
  8. LordDarkhan New Member

I think we can all agree that the Greatest Good is the continued existence of the Eldar... Craftworld and Dark.
    TauKoro likes this.
  9. IdranelLives IdranelLives Well-Known Member

I merrily posit that Commoragh should be sealed off from the webway, and the Dark Eldar forced to drown in their own effluence! Capital idea, I say! You can urge me to miss them when they're gone, but not to mourn them while they exist.

Also the runes tell me I have missed a titanic social occasion. Tsk.
    TauKoro likes this.