Background Image

The Good Eldar

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Tocks, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Tawks Tocks Member

The eldar that do not complain when you lose. The eldar that do not trash talk when you win.

Thank You <3
    Vae and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

At the dawn of time, before the age of Bearded-Nathan, most of the Eldar players used to RP like Orks (I.E “Foolish Mon-Keigh! This world is ours” vs “hahaha LSM noobs”

Then everyone cried Eldar OP! And trashtalked them at the end of every single match. After many, many games of very toxic shittalking, most of those Eldar players are just jaded.
  3. Details Details The Spriteful

but eldar roleplaying IS trashtalking
  4. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Actually, Eldar roleplaying is playing a role. Without a warrior mask they are highly emotional, empathic and sensitive but with it they become an impersonation of their aspect.

Also, do you trashtalk mayflies? I think not. You may recognize that they are short-lived creatures without any real significance, but thats an observation, not an insult.
  5. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Roleplaying aside, I wish more Eldar players would be a bit more sporty. Trashtalking on a win or whining on a loss only fuels the Noobmarine hate-engine. Every time I see an Eldar gloating on a win, I want to bitch-slap them and remind them that soon enough, they'll be on the losing side again and they better eat their haughty words then.

That being said: If I see one "Eldar op" as first statement from the opponent team, the gloves are off. Then they earn their lambasting.
    Sily likes this.
  6. nikel nikel Arkhona Vanguard

There is no good eldar after"Eldar OP!!!!11" nerfs, humiliating of whinemarines is our duty now, and we perform it well - your cry is our joy, your salt is our perfection, your tears accompany our footsteps, and will of Khaine guide us on a crimson blades path, path of your pain.
  7. The best you'll usually get out of me is GG or WP... seems to wind up opponents even more when we dont bite back at the trashtalk
  8. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

To be honest, a lot of Eldars still 'RP' - it's just that RPing as an Eldar involves mercilessly murdering your foes. After all, they want to genocide you simply because you're different :^)

Fighting Eldar is always fun though - I always remember the few good Eldar players for their ability to put up a proper fight.
    Tocks likes this.
  9. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

[​IMG]
    ProteusVM likes this.
  10. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

[​IMG]

SHOULDERBASH OF COMPASSION, RESPECT AND NOTICED...NESS.
    Eldritch likes this.