Background Image

Supply Drops

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by CMDante, May 11, 2017.

1. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

Can we do away with them and just make things buyable outright?

Nothing worse than spending 30k to unluck a crate and getting a damned melee mod.
    Russo10, Imperator5, 0strum and 2 others like this.
  2. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Or at least have the mods be buyable as well, so we can buy the ones we want right away, possibly at a higher requisition cost, or gamble on a random box.
  3. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

I think this would very likely be painful as unique/special weapons would probably cost 100k+ req but that being said i dont like too much the box system too, i got no better idea on how to make this work
  4. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

I'd say assign whatever the box cost to everything in that box. Done bun.
  5. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

I'd be okay with a high req cost. It would give players something to grind towards.
  6. Oddbob Subordinate

What about an ability to trade with other players? Or some form of an auction house....
    Sectorius likes this.
  7. That's a swell idea!
  8. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

I would be happy if the weapon mods were taken out of Platinum and Gold and just put in Silver and Copper tier lockboxes.

If I spend 12k to 30k on a box, I EXCEPT A SHINY GUN TO KILL PEOPLE WITH NOT A GADGET!!!one!
  9. Its alot more funny to get a mod for a weapon you dont even own:D and if you would own it you would never ever use it.
  10. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

I'm that noob who unlocks all weapons first before going for the mmo lockboxes.