Background Image

So...who Is Going To Challenge Me?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Valrak, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

I've read the thread of who is the Warboss and it leaves me in doubt for a match. I specialize in bringing you brutish Xenos to heel, I am Skilled in close Combat and I know that no one can match my Imperial Fist, who is going to try and bring me down? Here is what happened to the last person from your kin to try and match me.

[​IMG]
  2. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Umph! Dem mega nobz are juzt puny gitz oo fink deir zuppa 'eavy armour make dem unkillable. It juzt make dem zuppa slow and off'r ya humies a big targett!
    Oi'zt different frum dem, Oi donut charge at ya frum da front, Oi kome frum abbove, ztompin yer 'ead real gud.
    Moar ovva, while bashin ya, Oi fink Oi'z gunna loot dat "Flashy Punch" of yers, and uzze et... fer orky ztuff, EH EH AH!

human translation: this storm nob is going to make you eat your own challenge. In addition to that, you are definitely looking for trouble 'cauze here DA ORKZ RULE, WAAAAGHHH!!!!
    Valrak likes this.
  3. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

My dear Valrak, a grot could best you in close combat time and time again.
    Blakklaw, Murtag, BikerTroll and 5 others like this.
  4. didnt knew you are some kind of warrior
    I thought you are just a servitor with an annoying software

but OK
    I accept your challenge
    Blakklaw, Murtag, Vintage and 3 others like this.
  5. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

I will accept all challenges, but for me to do so I must have Imperial Fists in the game. If you vote to have them in then I you will see me on the battlefield, I will smite you down one by one ;)
  6. oooh we have a genius here!

guys
    easiest way to get him cry in a corner is to simply not vote IF :)
    Iyan, bossaroo, Schlifer and 5 others like this.
  7. Khâzok Xnoxs Active Member

Haha! A clever tactic you have there! :)
    Iyan and Valrak like this.
  8. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

don't fall in his trap! it's only a trap to use orkz boyz to vote for imperial fist!
  9. baa youz probaly just killed sum grotz and wotnot dat ork dere is barely even green!
    Ashgarm and Valrak like this.
  10. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

We shall see on the battlefield ;)
    Big-Snazz likes this.