Background Image

So, Which Class?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Mngwa, Dec 5, 2013.

?

Which class would you choose?

1. Dire Avenger

25.1%
  2. Dark Reaper

24.6%
  3. Warlock

50.3%
  1. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

That happened? Cool. Well, there's a decent hint at least.
    rhex likes this.
  2. Nem Nem Subordinate

Attached Files:

Burningsirius and Mngwa like this.
  3. Samtheman FreedomFighter Active Member

These were the classes I wanted the most.

4. From what I've read, some of the classes will be unlockable, so the announced launch classes might only be the starter classes plus one of the unlockable ones (wraithguard) which would lead me to believe that when the game launches there will be more classes available through unlocks than the ones announced.
    NikolaNesic and FreedomFighter08 like this.
  5. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

We don't know every single class we will have at launch, some dev said the newsletter art was to represent the craftworlds colors. I expect at least 2 more classes (melee and fast attack).
  6. Noctifer Noctifer Well-Known Member

Warp Spider please! er.. I mean.. Dark Reaper, someone needs to be running support...

Although one interesting thing about Eldar compared to other races. Every class servers a purpose - they are all meant to react together depending on the opposition. Will just four of any type be able to hold their own against the other listed sides? *curious*
    FreedomFighter08 likes this.
  7. Samtheman FreedomFighter Active Member

Totally forgot about Warp Spider the coolest soldier of all in 40k would be the coolest class
  8. Burningsirius New Member

This is quite possibly the reason why we won't be seeing any Fire Dragons in Eternal Crusade. They are just too awesome.
  9. Krake Hakula Arkhona Vanguard

If I ever decide to play with eldar I will go with dark reapers.
    There are no other classes coming for eldar at the start except the 3?
  10. AnotherOne AnotherOne Subordinate

Isn't it wonderful how the generic forum user does not read the one most stated fact (haven't actually checked, but feels like it) in the thread? *sigh*

Those classes are not the only ones the Eldar are going to get. Neither at launch nor ever. *

* exceptions being cases like the game being scrapped before it actually launches, etc.