Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. You are the only person I know who drives 400 kilometers to see a concert made of jellyfish.
    DaKaptin likes this.
  2. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  3. There's a few versions of Scoliosis.

There's Thoraxical Scoliosis, that bends the upper spine and generally twists the ribcage and can form a hump.
    There's the type of Scoliosis that Richard the Third had, which caused his spine to form an S-shaped distorting his lower ribcage and lower back (and yet he could still wear armour and wield a sword, even on horseback).
    And the final one is Lumbar Scoliosis, which can vary from a bend of a few degrees up to an S-shape distortion of the spine.

I have the few degrees distortion of the Spine, to the extent that if you pay you notice one of my shoulders is higher than the other. It has shifted my weight to one side, and with other factors, heavily contributed to me dislocating one of my knees.
    I'm lucky that it's not enough to disable me, but I do have to be cautious.

Do you think Snoke has a 'Time-Out' room for when Kylo Ren gets like this round him?
    Or does he just put him on the 'Naughty Step'?

Well if you act like a child, you get treated like one!
    Calistian_Zathos and DaKaptin like this.
  4. Jerez, is there like any treatment for it?

That still sounds awful
  5. One of my ex girlfriends had a terrible curvature of the spine. They essentially replaced part of it with steel and reinforced it with pins. She could no longer bend certain ways, but most of basic life stuff she was fine with. Could have regular sex too, but dunno if there was a chance of losing out on that or not.
  6. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

How ya look don't matter much, how ya live does. Soundz like dealing with anything en life, managing da symptoms. Wez all sick, but datz just livin. Got me some brittle bones. Can't take a lot of force or ey might break something. Took up joggin n was more aware when lifting for work n such. Can still be worrying, but dat shouldn't stop ya from doing most ov da things ya want to do.
  7. Well it's clear to me as a Psychology Major that your rampant Oedipus Syndrome is what causes you to Internet in the vain hopes that the shitposts you encounter there will distract you from your sick urges.

It's all very obvious in the subtext of your posts. Especially the oral fixation.
    DaKaptin and dx144 like this.
  8. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Also New Hellsing Abridged!
  9. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

It wasn't you that I was talking to. I had to delete several posts.
  10. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

dark_eldar__1000_by_beckjann-d5l4gmq.jpg

Do you think dark eldar have ever tried to capture a necron and experiment on them? or try to replicate there living metal stuff?