Background Image

Skins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jun 5, 2018.

1. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Hey all,

What guns/swords/armour bits would you like to see skins for? Not new models, but skins.

Let me know,
    Jbregg
    0strum, Gunzy, Aislinn and 4 others like this.
  2. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

Ultramarine Bolter, Cause you know,...

Mk3 Armor Legs,..i hear they're in the vault somewhere.

and i believe theres still some errors with certain armors and the space wolf cosmetics. Like Runic legs dont work with relic armor, it just covers it up with corvis boots,. Though that was years ago when i seen those...could already have been fixed. Dunno,..

Ps.. Counting the amount of missed shots in your Sig, you musta been Neo that day,..round about 20 shots that pass right by you in that exchange that didnt hit. For the one Adading Apotho to take you down,.
    Djemo-SRB and Vaanes like this.
  3. how about that lobby chat skin?
    Deathwish likes this.
  4. Some Nurgle inspired armour skin, like corroded metal, Green oxide for gold trim, pitted metal, yucky goo seeping from cracks, green eye lenses.
    Not sure if people would like it changing their Warband colour to green so I guess all the corrosion can be just added on top.
    Djemo-SRB and BrotherDamnatus like this.
  5. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Reverse Ulthwe shrine colours for the Warlock, the Ulthwe Warlocks current helmet is white and black with black shoulder pads which looks bad to be honest.
    [​IMG]

The Warlock helmet used to be black and white and I think it looks better that way, especially when it used to have white shoulder pads along with it, seems like an easy change considering you already did this in the past.
    [​IMG]

Also more helmet recolours for the space marines, Imperial Fists are in dire need of cosmetics considering they get a single shoulder pad and a black shoulder trim while Blood Angels get like 4 shoulder variants alone....
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    You could make a red sergeant helmet for every space marine helmet in game
  6. ... I was literally just thinking about this!
    • A Chaos plamsa gun reskin of some sort
    • A reskin of that LSM gold heavy bolter (don't have it, can't remember name of it)
    • A scoped Plasma Pistol (just put scope on one, similar to the one in the image)
    • space-marine-plasma-pistol-scope.jpg
    • Some cool gold coloured weapons, make them look real nice and shiny

• Especially this one: Hazard stripes available for pretty much everything for Iron Warriors, let them look like Iron Warriors, not just silver CSMs. Also, do that for their vehicles. Especially the vehicles.
    • Iron_Warrior_Heresy_Armour.png
    • Melee weapons that glow more, and in a variety of colours (for chaos maybe decided by the mark the player takes)
    • Make Raptor Shoulders available for normal CSMs
    • Reskinned Ragespitter
    • Nurgle plasma gun that fires green plamsa (maybe make it do very little damage at all, but applies poison instead to just over the equivalent damage of a normal plasma gun)
    • Skulls on the hilts of swords
    • Retexture Pro mine to make it less bland
    • That Command Rhino that exists (see when you open a loot box on LSM) in game
  7. Menetys MyrkkyTiikeri Steam Early Access

[​IMG]
    Rainbow Dire Avenger Eldar helmet and armours ples.
  8. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Just whipped this up fairly quickly. I'll see what I can do about the aquilla. I'm assuming you meant this since it was in your sig. The Mk3 legs are laying around yeah. Still need some work with debugging but im confident we'll get them out pretty soon.

[​IMG]
  9. Wait... you can do it that quick? Nice.
    Thing about that is, it looks kind of weird when weapon casing is same colour as the armour. Maybe have all weapons like that a slightly off shade?
  10. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

PFist. I still wait PFist skins with spikes and skulls.

P.S. And grandpa Nurgle textures for armor. Rusted armour with holes will be nice to see.
    foxstar, Vaanes and Data8671 like this.