Background Image

Simple Guild Refinements

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Korlandril, May 13, 2017.

1. Suggestions:
    • When searching through Guilds on the Guild tab, Guilds should be organised with the biggest Guilds in terms of members at the top.
    • For members who are in your guild you should be able to see their Steam Name as well as their Character name.
    • You should be able to view the Guild list even when part of a Guild.

I am aware at some point a new Guild system will be worked on, but I think these changes should be relatively simple to do?

These simple changes will solves several issues, such as:
    • Difficulty finding a or which Guild to join
    • Reducing the amount of single person Guilds and encouraging people to apply for the bigger pre-established Guilds
    • Make it easier to organize within the Guild, if I can't see their Steam name there is no way to find out who they are and how to contact them.
    Bacchus likes this.
  2. Akarus Bacchus Recruit

Just remove the middleman. It would help immensely if you could invite people in-game to the guild, without having to go through a ridiculous game of find the steam name. It's impressive just how unfriendly the guild system is.
    Ashgarm and Korlandril like this.
  3. Yes, as I said I believe they are going to doing a revamp of the Guild system where this will be addressed. My suggestions I think should be able to implemented into the current system without having to do a revamp. Ordering the Guilds by number of players should be super simple to do.

Being able to view the Guild list while in a Guild should be quite simple too, and finally being able to see the Steam names would take a tiny bit more work to maybe add a column or something in the member list.
  4. yeh coz having to search through 99k of the same Generic name gets me off!