Background Image

RTC Gone Missing? Negative RTC?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

We've seen more tickets lately about Crusaders who suddenly have missing RTC or even a negative RTC balance. In 99% of cases, quitting the game and re-launching will fix it for you.

If you're still having issues after this please contact Support.

2. Horus Firskon Subordinate

When to resume work on the game?
  3. That's outside of the scope of this notification. And they do happen to be working; you try to make this game function with a 10-person crew...
  4. both Nathan and Chan are on holiday again ><
  5. If you had two three-day weekends and 32 hours of PTO to spend, you're telling me you WOULDN'T line up a 10-day "weekend"?

I wish they were working, but I'm not gonna fault them for doing something I've done plenty of times.
  6. You think firefighters go on holiday when the station is burning down?
    Firskon likes this.
  7. If you think a video game emergency is anywhere near the same league as emergency services, you need different hobbies.

The pre-Steam summer sale numbers showed an uptick in new sign-ins. I'd imagine the summer sale has added to that number as well. A lot of people I know are waiting for the Eldar Campaign.

And I think that if I were in Nathan's shoes I'd want to get away from the unending stream of hatred on the forums and Steam, the relentless demands to achieve a AAA title with a single-A staff and budget on a mobile timetable... Yeah I think a 10-day vacation before systems they've been working on deploy sounds just about right.
  8. i didnt work on any any system... whos we?
  9. They've*. Was finishing the thought as the wife was telling me about things we needed to do, brain super-imposed the conversations. Edited. Carry on. Lol.
  10. Horus Firskon Subordinate

10-person, really? Then let them close this project and return the money. Orcs and Eldar left the game. It's time for chaos. Soon LSM will fight only in the garrison.