Background Image

Rokkit Launcha nerf

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Selfiren, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Selfiren Selfiren New Member

- Rokkit Launchas: decreased damage on infantry and prevented one shot capability
    Why? Just why? Its not a sniper weapon, its not even a midrange weapon ffs. So now we got 1 shot weapon which cannot oneshot? Is it a joke?

They also nerfed kannon and reaper launcher
    - Reaper Launchers: decreased damage of the Starshot on infantry and prevented one shot capability
    - Reaper Launchers: increased charge time of the Starshot
    - Kannon Deffguns: decreased damage on infantry and prevented one shot capability

But no plasma gun nerfs? Rly? You can fire 3 plasma shots, all of which can oneshot, but single shot kannon and rokkit launcha cannot? Can someone explain this to me?
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  2. Redjacc Redjacc Member

completely pointless nerf
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  3. XZASrus XZASrus Subordinate

In fact, plasma cannon they nerfed. A long time ago, it could be charged for a long time, and small balls could instantly kill in a fairly large area.
  4. Selfiren Selfiren New Member

but why poor rokkit ? Its not like you can snipe someone with it, or using arc to siege. In fact, i only saw 1 ork who used rokkit besides me in last 30 games, 1(!). So we were so good they decided to nerf it? I dont get it honestly. I can understand kannon and reaper nerf...if they would also nerfed plasma alongside with them.

Also no napalm kanon nerf lol.
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

They are removing ohk weapons , i dont see what napalm has to do with this
  6. XZASrus XZASrus Subordinate

Because this gun has an instant kill in the event of a hit. Not fair.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

It's also a gun that's supposed to be anti infantry ..

Because it sure as Hell isn't anti vehicle.

F****!!!

my favorite weapon in the ork arsenal..
    and they made it DNU junk...

[​IMG]

2 middle fingers just isn't enough to express my frustration.
  8. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Now this is interesting. So they want to get rid of OHK weapons. Technically, PC isn't a OHK weapon anymore but correct me if I remember this wrongly: Doesn't the first hit stun so the second shot is a guaranteed kill and easy to hit?

Now... Do Reaper Launcher and Rokkit do that too (I havn't played the current patch, so I'm asking)? Long enough to get a second hit in as a freebie?

In other words...another hidden LSM/CSM buff?:p
  9. Selfiren Selfiren New Member

PC stil can kill you in 1 shot, and even if it did not you can follow with another.
    Reaper launcher is still oneshot weapon even after nerfs lol. But poor rokkit pretty much useless. Maybe they should remove warm-up time before shot? Right now there is no reason to take rokkit, take kanon instead. At least with kanon you can reliably hit someone..
    DrDooManiC likes this.