Background Image

Rank 7 Space Marine Librarian? (Idea)

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Zeki, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Sigilithius Zeki Subordinate

Hi all! My opinion is that every race should achive a unique level by getting to rank 7, for an example 3 million exp. SO we could equalize with chaos and eldar so the Imperium and the orcs gets some psyker class like a librarian or a mad boys with healing or destruction powers. Sorry for my English, its not not the best. :) But this topic is for you all!
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

If they should add the Librarian, they have to change the ways of the Sorcerer, or add a new Sorcerer class, like Thousand Sons spec Sorc with Arcane might to fight against the Librarian. And Weirdboys for the Orks.. but what about dam elfs ?
    Zeki likes this.
  3. nikel nikel Arkhona Vanguard

Farseer.
    You know, eldritch storm, mind war, Fortune, all that stuff.
  4. Sindri Myr AnotherAlpharius Steam Early Access

Wow. I thought that everyone knows that beHAVIOUR won't add anything more than balance things until they find publisher. Stubborn 40k community, they think that they can change anything, but even Tzeentch, the Changer of Ways, cannot change behaviour policy :CSMAlpha:
  5. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

As was commented on back when there was still hope; librarians/rune priests, weirdboys, etc. were intended to be implemented before terminators along with the 2-hand melee system because it was necessary to have prior to being able to add termies, but those would most likely be some form of special classes then i.e; like elites, but more common... etc etc etc

We all see where it went.
    Zeki likes this.
  6. Flesh_Tearer Recruit

I would rather see an techmarine/Warpsmith/spirit seer/ mek boy.

They could be capable of repairing the vehicles
  7. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dudes veterans

lv 1 normal or vanila vet

lv2 chaplain, dark priest, black guardians and nobs

lv3 techmarine, warpsmiths, bone singers and mech

lv4 librarian, sorceror (n0t the freaking aspirant), farseer and weirdboys

lv4 sternguard, exarchs, flashgitz and champion

Lv5 heavy like terminator
    but they need to increase heroes stats

and

lv4 working warp shields

L5 working ion shield like DOW2 for sternguard and champion / exarchs shining shield and flashgitz increase hp to 400 and shield 200

orks don't even use shield like iron halo so increase hp

new weapons aND MODS for all

give me my interrogator chaplaIN and sternguard that can survive a eldar space blaster

and freaking decrease iron halo and make it work like DOW 2

2 handed weapons for my CSM

ask help from ur sister company god dimmit or sell the ip