Background Image

Post Your Favorite Skins Thead

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Psychopski, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Updated: Post your favorite 40K artwork and miniatures here as well as any concept artwork, sketches, iconography and/or other concepts here for the Steam Workshop.

Also feel free to post any appearance bugs or broken aesthetics here. Perhaps those can be taken care of as well.

Over the shoulder, over the head animal pelts and skins(to include drake/dragon scale cloaks).
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

DOW2 Ultramarine DLC pack. Centurion helmet crests, Cloaks and Pteruges(the leather loin cloth thing).
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    LOBOTRONUS, Gravord, Elector and 3 others like this.
  2. Various shoulder paint scheme options for the Great Companies within each Chapter and the various squad markings within each Company.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Get totally crazy with painting knee pads for ALL ARMOR SETS(Mk V, Mk IV, Mk III, Mk VII)
    [​IMG]

Different squad markings on the knees for all armor sets. Not just one set of legs with a single squad marking(what we have now). We should have 5 to 10 various squad icon options per Chapter, per set of legs(Mk III, IV, V, VI, VII, VII)
    [​IMG]

Proper full length robes with and without hoods, of various types(see below) for Dark Angels that look heavy and thick.
    [​IMG]
  3. Dreadssault MJpwnz0r Subordinate

4. Murderella Satan Subordinate

I want crazy Howling Banshee hair:D
    [​IMG]
  5. Dreadssault MJpwnz0r Subordinate

oh wow i love this ^i would make an eldar too if it looks like this:D prolly my gf too
    Psychopski likes this.
  6. 1. Proper Dark Angels cloaks and over the head hoods are a MUST. Not just for Veterans that we play less than .01% of all the time we have in game. Once we reach lvl 6 we should have options for different types of "Veteran" aesthetics for all of our classes.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. All green Dark Angel armor paint options without the Gold and Silver trim being forced via Relic/Artificer wargear.
    [​IMG]
    LOBOTRONUS and Waaaaaagh like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Hats and helmets with goggles.
    [​IMG]

Helmets with horns.
    [​IMG]

Hundreds of possible aesthetic "iron jaw" options could be for sale on the store instead of forcing aesthetics via "jaw" wargear.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  8. [​IMG]........................................................................[​IMG]
  9. Disciples of Caliban ftw
  10. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Be creative with Nurgle i guess, some things id like to see (though id probably buy anything Nurgle related since im a sap for that).

I like the helmet design on this one (granted hes fantasy, so they would 40k it up a bit):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]