Background Image

Picture Upload System Fucked Up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Well I clicked X button of my own image there just to see if it will ask me if I am sure because dunno it just comes to my mind and because of boredom I did it. Now when I upload my image(teh Possessed Marine) it just won't be uploaded, it just indicates that it keep uploading and it takes forever. So when I refresh I see that the broken image and the default CSM as my image on the forums.

What is rules of uploading images? Like there is a limit of size and/or resolution for it?

Now I am unbodied and need to find mine. Will you help me? I won't kill you for that(but who knows. ☻)
  2. Yep it broken. I have no pic either
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Oh nice then it's not just me. You've tried to upload a new one? I remember you had a Blood Angel. And oh, I've just realized your signature. It's here since months?! Wtf!!
  4. Aislinn Aislinn First Blood!

I think your endless shitposting just shattered the servers rented for the forums.

As good of a guess as anything, really.
    Atsidas likes this.
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

You are shit yourself, BITCH!

You had no conversation with me at all, let alone saying I'm a shitposter. I just ask some questions and sometimes shitposting towards piece of shits like you!
  6. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Where are you Catnium? I just got a notification from you! Where are you you lil pony? ☻
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I miss posted that's all.
    So I deleted it.

Have you guys tried just waiting a very long time for the pic to upload?
    That's how I used to do it.
    It takes forever tho and sometimes it times out and you have to restart the upload.
    There is also a file size limit, if the pic is to big it will tell you after its done uploading ....:rolleyes:
    Its the reason I haven't swapped avatars in like forever.
    JojoKasei likes this.
  8. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

It seems to be actually broken now. I ran it in the background for >12 hours, it's either not functional or effectively not functional.
    Not that it matters too much. All will be assimilated...
  9. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Well, I didn't. Because simply it takes forever. lol.
    About how much it takes?
    Well, I used the same file I have used before. :/
    WHAT? YOU'VE BEEN STAY WITH FUCKING 2.5K POSTS WITH THE SAME AVATAR?!
    And if you haven't changed it ever then it is it. Then it wasn't even taking more than 1 minute. It just have happened to me and other guy says it's here since months so.
  10. Yep it's been like this for months