Background Image

Patch 1.3.44 deployed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

(Repost from Steam)

Patch 1.3.44 deployed April 27th - Abaddon is not pleased
    27 April - Oveur_BHVR
    This patch addresses Abaddon's mood, matchmaking, performance, optimizations, bugfixes, balancing changes, cosmetics, and of course - The Chaos Space Marines waging a campaign.

This is the second of our campaign of faction campaigns, where we are encouraging people to try out other factions. It worked amazingly and there was a 5-fold increase in Ork players and matches.

As part of these campaigns, we are launching the Skarboy Kommando, an Ork hero.

Now let's see what happens when Chaos comes for your blood and souls - the gods are hungry.

These are the highlights of the patch on top of all the "under the hood" stuff.

General

• There are reports of Skarboy Kommando on the battlefield but we’ve been searching and haven’t been able to locate him.
    • Three new Khornate helmets are in the rogue trader store for you fashion conscious followers of the dark gods.
    • Chaos has a new campaign starting with a sweet looking reward. It’s a shoulder pad with a chaos star on a pile of skulls.
    • The Shuriken Catapult 3.4x zoom scope is now available via supply drop.

Balance Updates

• Adjusted the damage falloff of the Kannon Deffgun shell fire mode such that direct or near-direct hits are required to do maximum damage.
    • Removed the suppression effect from the Ace Dakka.
    • The Chaos Space Marine anti-personnel default loadout now comes pre-equipped with the Frag Bundle. This item has also been added to the Chaos Space Marine starting inventory and can be equipped by Traitor and Traitor Assault classes.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where Dakka Deffguns and Plasma Deffguns could not queue fast attacks.
    • Fixed a bug where Deffgun fast and strong melee attack VFXs were not played in the correct direction.
    • Fixed a bug where Slugga Boyz could not equip ammo consumables.
    • Fixed a bug where all Eldar vehicles would incorrectly use forward maximum speed to limit lateral movement speed.
    • Removed a floating pillar in Medusa.
  2. Horus Firskon Subordinate

• Three new Khornate helmets are in the rogue trader store for you fashion conscious followers of the dark gods.

This is a joke?
  3. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

Rip new players using Kannon(and players playing Eldar Carmageddon)

I guess there is a problem with Campaign. I want at least to read full "speech" about campaign in-game in Campaign option of World Map. But it looks like it was blocked.

Thank you for adding Frag Bundle that should have been earlier to CSM. I thought that you just forgot about it and left CSM without frag pack.
    Those helmets won't be visible that much on typical Khornate Berserker loadouts due to better visual options.
    And we see new continents that "May" come later.
    Edit:Nightkeeper- Check General Discussion thread. And there it says(afaik) that they are not "here".
    As people say... possibly in a week or two.
    Firskon likes this.
  4. Where are you seeing those helmets at? I'm not finding them anywhere.
    Twirl and Firskon like this.
  5. Nightkeeper Member

1. I was under the impression the chaos campaign was here with the update but the Campaign tab on the world map is greyed out.

2. I can not find any of these new khornate helmets on my chaos character.
  6. They usually turn stuff on the next day or soonish after.

You can also see the helmets in the game files, but it doesn't really do them justice.
  7. Pigofwar Pigofwar First Blood!

I got the new map but not the Campaign
  8. Sily Sily Firebrand

Your patch notes lie. It says "• The Shuriken Catapult 3.4x zoom scope is now available via supply drop."
    Yet, I looked at supply drops, all purchased, no scope. :/

Can provide screenshots if required.
    Twirl, Faeruin, Firskon and 1 other person like this.
  9. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

So, patch was deployed, but it actually wasn't.
    No campaign. No appearence for chaos. But there is kommando ork
  10. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

• Seems to be they apply the patch do the patch notes then implement half the patch because reasons