Background Image

"Ork Snipers"

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Timburwolfe, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

I got 26 kills on Zedek offense vs LSM last night using nothing but the Kannon. All but two of them were direct hits from 250m+ away, none of them were teamates, and I killed a Veteran Apothecary with it AND got the execute for maximum disrespect. It's really fun to use this thing in direct-fire mode once you get your aiming nailed down.

On a completely unrelated note, I beat a Jump Assault in melee as my Kannon loota without blasting him at all, as well as outsniped several stalker bolters with it over the course of the next 3-4 games.
    GrazewoundZeroLow, Poi and Deathwish like this.
  2. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Welkum to da klub, lad. Iz luvin ta kannon roight into an bunch of oomiez, sendz em flyin all around like bowlin pins. Uzed ta do dat a lot in da ol dayz, befur ave got an luv fer da rodeo shoota dat iz.
  3. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

This is what happens when you tell planetary guard conscripts to pretend to be imperial guard and then tell them they are gona pretend to be imperial guard pretending to be space marines. Tell it to them enough and they think they are space marines...
  4. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

More like what happens when LSM fall into their habit of standing still. Even experienced players do it when they think nobody's watching.
  5. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

memba, typin killz!
  6. Iron Weiss Panzerstar Steam Early Access

Either way it goes if you can snipe as a Kannon gunner then your skills are way better than those Stalker Bolter marines. For that I give you kudos for your abilities.
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  7. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

Most stalker marines I see nowadays are using them as shotguns.
  8. S1a5h EpicHiLuss Steam Early Access

Rank 4 all STORMboi 41 killl

Attached Files:

9. [​IMG]

Dat doom git got it roight!
  10. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

try fire kannon(fire mortar) next time it will make your day

to see eldars running and burning is to die for haha

13 kills and 41 assist