Background Image

Old Eldar Player Returning

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by AuKitsune, Jan 15, 2018.

1. After many years(more like 2....)I have returned to see how my kin are doing!

So, anything new for Eldar? Outside of Autarch releasing.
    CuCulainn and Talron like this.
  2. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

This is a bad place to get an accurate response for that question... https://discord.gg/dWTRh2a Join the Discord and we will try to fill you in. Also Welcome the hell back man! EC needs all the players it can get!
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Mainly nerfs besides that nothing new
    Firskon and LucianNostra like this.
  4. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

what he said
  5. Many nerfs but we are still winning 75% of our games according to the devs.
    Lauriia, rbk2077 and Zael like this.
  6. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

And they never showed the total numbers... so if Eldar only got 8 matches in and won 6.. oh gods, 75% win rate. Now it's likely nowhere near that low but you see where I'm going here. If you ever see someone making statistical statements giving only percentages or some pie slice or bar without giving the raw underlying data, you know you see someone who is hiding something or pushing an agenda.

Recently, Eldar had a streak of early night rounds where a bunch of veterans clumped together, played for a few hours and then there was no match to be seen for the rest of the day nor before the Eldar-happy-hour. That those teams featured a lot of high experience players goes without mentioning. SO I can already give you one factor that isn't accounted for in those 75% that makes the value highly dubious in regards to it's significance.

Whatever happens, it will probably be another indirect or direct nerf to Eldar. bE has so many times demonstrated they're not really thinking about the balance changes they apply to the game (Tempest Launcher, Skip Launcher, Fire debuff, the rediculous melee situation,etc ,etc). They're trying not to balance opportunity and capability of the factions, but outcome and in the end, that is what has been ruining EC all along.

To the returning Vet: Welcome back but don't expect to see anything improved. Eldar are hard and fast on the road that Orks walked before them, straight into obscurity.
    Lauriia, Zaxie, Brujah and 2 others like this.
  7. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Welcome back :)
  8. Nothing to find here. Only blatant nerfes based on "win percent" of few warparties running 2 hours in a day of 24

A lot of elder vets are sick of it and left the game. I'm next to it. LSM CSM fuckery only
    Firskon likes this.
  9. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

and there’s that nerf raging :)