Background Image

New PvE map on UAT

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Talron, Oct 31, 2018.

1. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Hello there guys. Just wanted to help promote the new PvE map on UAT. Remember when we were told by certain community members that new PvEaps we're impossible? Me too. I'll have pics of it later today but the content train is rolling out of the station guys!
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. I am honestly suprised.
    I expected the game to die down, and now we have a lot of movement in this pile of d... elicate matter.
  3. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Give us a cosmetic item for all PvE Steam achievements please !!!!!
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Remember when we were told by certain community members that new PvE maps were possible now?
    apparently no
    Talron likes this.
  5. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

I dont but that is epic.
    Krayt likes this.
  6. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

7. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

8. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

1361759466134s.png

Why... ? Why is already limited dev involvement in EC development spent on making PvE maps? To bring back the 3 people who played PvE? Even if people are drawn into by this they will be drawn from the already dwindling PvP portion of the game, and finding actual matches for PvP will be even harder than it is now. Im glad theres a bigger uptick in activity for the project, but ffs focus that manpower on fixing the core game so you can comfortably add onto it with stuff like this when the project is back to a respectable daily playercount.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

it was the lack of knowledge about pathfinding , but jordan knows how to make it work now

looks dope ... so sad that we needed to wait 3 years to finally get a chapter that's worth it :p
    Arafael and Talron like this.
  10. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

This last update did see a huge list of bugging fixes and balance changes so they are still working on PvP
    Cyberjankie likes this.