Background Image

New Campaign + New DLC + Reduced In-Game Items!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

(Repost from Steam)

[​IMG]

Hey Crusaders!

We've just launched a new campaign for the Orks -- A New Waaagh! Hop into game > World Map to check its progression until Sunday April 23rd. After the campaign has ended, re-visit the World Map to claim your reward!

You can save 34% on the NEW Skarblitz War pack for a limited time as well which includes the Waaagh weapon and armour pack, and 10,000 RTC.

Lastly, we've reduced the price on several items in the in-game store! Customize your Ork and get to the battlefield!

Waaagh!!
    Thana and Hertyan like this.
  2. dats sum proppa lookin eavy shoota
  3. DevilfishJack Steam Early Access

Are you seriously selling reskins for $20?
    omarx and Appledrink like this.
  4. Well hey, League of Legends started with reskins.

Just save your RTC for the months to come.
    That's what I'm doing.
    I'd like to get something for my Ork's chest but I don't like the Umie or Leather Squig armor enough to get either so I'm just waiting.
  5. Kesslan Kesslan Arkhona Vanguard

So... does this mean those that spent RTC on the items before the reductions just got pretty much screwed? Because I've noticed in at least a few cases some items are now half the cost they used to be and there seems to be no plans for refunding those of us who already spent RTC on items the difference of the price drop.
    Spock likes this.
  6. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

yep we got screwed ... theres no refund for early buyers, they said there wasnt in the last twitch
  7. Aven Aven Subordinate

You need to write to support with the items that got their price changed, you'll get the price difference back.
  8. Azrakhai Exosus Arkhona Vanguard

But how far back can you go on that?
    I've bought quite a few items with the RTC I got for being a Founder and all of them have been dropped.
    I doubt they're going to let us get a refund for items we purchased quite a while ago.

Also have they even stated we're allowed to get a refund on the price difference regarding the items we bought before the recent price drop?
  9. Hal9000 Halcyon Well-Known Member

This only works if you did it recently.
    Purchases you made months ago probably won't be refunded.

I bought an Xbox last year and 6 months later it dropped $100 dollars. I didn't expect to get a refund. It's too far in the past.
    Spock likes this.
  10. Excelthreat Excelthreat Steam Early Access

Whats in the New Skarblitz War Pack, Is it worth the $20 if you already bought the WAAGGHHH pack?