Background Image

Names for the ground-based Chaos Space Marine

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by BrentEllison, Jul 15, 2015.

1. The Lost Baractius Preacher

Note, Interrogator Chaplains are not the DA chaplains as a whole. They are the most experienced and trusted among them, knowing nearly every secret of the Dark Angels. They also hold the Crux Terminatus. Dark Angels still maintain the normal Chaplain, they just have another rank above that.

And as for Chaplains as a whole, aside from successor chapters, their are only two chapters to call their Chaplains different things. Space Wolves with Wolf Priests(Rune are the Librarians), and Blood Angels with the Reclusiarch.
  2. My mistake about the Rune Priest.

Reclusiarch is a rank within the chaplaincy, not a Chapter-specific name for them (for example: Reclusiarch Grimaldus of the Black Templars)
  3. EkkaddonJoe Ekaddon Arkhona Vanguard

I say Reaver. It was used during the HH and it fits the most I think.
    Xeltan and Golokopitenko like this.
  4. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

How many IW reavers do you know ?or NL?or any other legion using that name except SoH/LW?
  5. legionnaire or legionary
    Omaromena likes this.
  6. I like Reaver! But I will never take off that silky smooth jump-pack on my Raptor!
  7. reaver is a titan not a marine with a sword ^^
  8. Saraph Midas Casavay Well-Known Member

Technically, Reavers were Heresy-Era infantry with swords and pistols :p

I still am in favour of Raider or Reaver, in spite of being a Dark Eldar Player myself, or maybe Marauder. As I said a few times, Legionnaire does not apply to non-Legion CSM for me. Nit-picking, I know.
  9. That's why I have suggested the variant spelling, Reiver.
  10. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

Aww, missed out on this. Sads. I have sads :(