Background Image

My Fellow Eldars

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by lethal.squirts, Nov 22, 2013.

1. FarseerDaneel FarseerDaneel Well-Known Member

Your skill at self delusion is certainly superior. Of course Eldrad saw no need to defend what you need to continue your miserable selfish existance. You do not need to be a Farseer to know what is utterly predictable to even an Ork. More aptly, then, he refused to have anyone associate with you there.
  2. LordDarkhan New Member

Nope. All dead in here.
  3. So it has my friend, but my absence was not born out of choice, but neccesity. And I am truly glad to be able to rejoin my kindred as we prepare for the storm ahead.
    Bishop520 likes this.
  4. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Hi I was orks before might switch back witch one do you think I should pick ( retarded question now I think about it ) if wraith guard is a class I'll hop on the eldar train if not I'll be an ork might stay eldar though I like the art style but same for orks any help tzencht is being a jerk and not letting me chosoe
  5. Dioxin Voicesinmyhead Subordinate

Isn't eldar already plural. IE the eldar.
    Mngwa likes this.
  6. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

Eldar is both singular and plural so yes. An Eldar, the Eldar.
  7. Indraugnir New Member

Yes they do, oh sure they live in a twilight realm [NEVER to be confused with those Infernal Tomes] and sometimes performs acts that would make most Craftworlders blush, but so what, each of our various kindreds has their own way of seeing the universe and when brought together they provoke discource which often helps to enrich our lives
    LordDarkhan and bossaroo like this.
  8. Wraithguard will be playable. Or atleast summonable.
  9. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

I don't want to have to summon if it's a class yes summon no
  10. Well, I fear you may be disappointed; playable Wraithguard with a pet Spiritseer would be a tad - odd to say the least.