Background Image

Most epic moment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Feb 3, 2018.

1. What have been some of your most epic moments in Eternal Crusade?
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Too many to count but I love the moment when there is a tough fight going on and suddenly you can feel the enemy resistance break.
    There is no, visible change, there are the same players on both sides, doing the same things but, suddenly, one team got the upper hand and you can feel it like static in the virtual air. You can lead the charge, noone will be able to harm you, you cut through the enemy like a searing blade, your team following in your footsteps and bring about victory.

Unfortunately, most fights are either blowouts or endless stalemates, but sometimes you get just the right teams.

In general, I always have my best moments as squad-lead, if I actually get 6-9 decent players to follow me around, rather than doing their own thing. If I managed to convince them all to play revered, it gets even better.
    There is no feeling like rallying a squad of elite-Eldar around you and tear an entire, enemy team apart without even slowing down.
  3. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

defending siege maps with teammates you don't even know

to build up friendships fighting back to back

now greed is up teamwork is dead
  4. Drakkoth Krypto Arkhona Vanguard

My most epic moments happen whenever I remember my melee unit has a pistol (it doesn't happen often)
  5. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

6. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

7. Sindri Myr AnotherAlpharius Steam Early Access

CuCulainn likes this.
  8. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

In original olipsis the c point was made out of epic moment when vehicles and infantry clashed and the only cover was sandbags with no huge building around you.

Then one of the new ones was that in pegasus for some reason both teams were outside of the cap buildings and either protecting or trying to destroy rhinos. It lasted maybe 5 minutes where nobody cared about the objectives and just slaughtered eachother outside. One of those moment when I noticed that the game has potential but its simply the maps and game mode(s) that suck.
  9. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

Oh rite and back in alpha i used to have tons of fun playing with a few friends when all of us got repair packs and took a predator tank to defend cap points. That was so fun. Now you cant use predators to defend points... Or to kill enemies because they are all inside buildings.
    CuCulainn likes this.
  10. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Most epic random moment with me and friends (Demetri, azurand, and Synge) were running AV duty in our rhino. So we were driving by Medusa b point when this enemy rhino rams us at high speed, bumps right over our rhino roof and lands straight in the lava moat surrounding Medusa b point. Man we laughed a lot :D. I am just so sorry I was not recording.